GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mk7matteo

APR Carbonio Intake for Golf or Jetta 2.5L

No longer selling
  2. mk7matteo

Deciding on Coilovers

There's so many to choose from and I've been searching here for the past week or so but still can't make the final decision. I'm looking for something less than $1k. I want decent low, lower than my current DG springs, along with a decently comfortable ride, good warranty and reliability...
  3. mk7matteo

WTB OEM GTI Rear Valance

Edit: No longer need
  4. mk7matteo

WTB: OEM GTI Rear Valance

Ignore dis, I found one.
  5. mk7matteo

Caring for Black paint

I've had my car for a while now but still haven't figured out a perfect - or near perfect - solution to keeping my paint in excellent condition. I used to go to car washes and my paint is now covered in swirls and other very fine scratch marks along with hard water staining. The paint appears...
  6. mk7matteo

Fog Light Conversion

About to pull the trigger on this set from http://www.buychina.com/items/volkswagen-genuine-golf6-golf-6-h-6-upgrade-kit-upgrade-front-fog-fog-fog-kit-uqstrtsmljj I've read some decent things about it on here, but I'm concerned about one thing - Coding. Is there any sort of VagCom coding...
  7. mk7matteo

Cars and Canyons

A weekly meet takes place on Friday's at the Target shopping center on 19105 Golden Valley Rd Santa Clarita, CA 91387 The meet starts at 7 pm and usually goes a couple of hours. All car makes are welcomed. Usually you'll see a couple Ferraris, Porsche, as well as other more common cars...
  8. mk7matteo

Car Meet - SoCal

Reposting from General Hey guys, so there is a meet in Santa Clarita, which is near Magic Mountain, and wanted to know if anyone near the area will want to go. I'll be there in my MK6, and I've posted this on a few other forums. Everyone is welcome. Not only Vdubs, but we definitely need some...
  9. mk7matteo

Car Meet - SoCal

Hey guys, so there is a meet in Santa Clarita, which is near Magic Mountain, and wanted to know if anyone near the area will want to go. I'll be there in my MK6, and I've posted this on a few other forums. There's a flier, but couldn't post because it's too big. Everyone is welcome. Not only...