GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Wheel/Rim fitment fun and opinions

Hiya' all, After countless hours of surfing the amazing world of the Internet, I finally ended up buying a pair of BBS SR's @ 18" x 8 et45, with tyres of 215/45. Unfortunately, due to my lack of knowledge (or just plain miscalculations..) I didn't realise I would be lifting the car up quite...
  2. D

R-Line suspension height

Just a noob question, I haven't been able to find any details on this. Is the EU spec R-Line Mk6 lower than the normal model? I believe that the mk7 R-line has "sport" shocks. Does this apply to the mk6 EU model too? 'Course I could just go and find a stock mk6 and measure, but that wouldn't be...
  3. D

front door electrics, passenger side door lock not functional (can't find cable)

Hi, This might sound like a dumb guestion, but I'm being serious here. I installed new speakers and an amp, and when I re-installed the door trims I couldn't find the cable for the passenger side (right side) front door lock button. I've had the car for such a short time that I can't remember...
  4. D

Gas smell when stepping out of car mk6 1.4TSI

Hi, I have a new mk6 1.4TSI with a bit over 1000km on the odo. However, lately I've noticed a gas smell every time I turn off the car and step out of it. Is this normal, or should I rush back to the dealer to have it checked?
  5. D

R20 Tail Lights error removal euro spec

Hi, got myself a pair of original tinted r20 led tails, and now I get the bulb out errors. The car is a 2013 Mk6 (one of the last made) and its a european one. At byte 18 I originally have 40, not 20 or anything similar. I have fogs at front and back, and drls + xenons at front. Any ideas...