GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. FinallygotmyGTI

[SOLD] FS: APR Carbonio CAI Stage 1 & 2 CCTA

USA only. Paypal only. All prices are OBO & include shipping. What you see in the pics is what you get. Everything is AS-IS. No warranty or returns Was only on my car for 3900 miles. Selling because I switched to the Uni CAI. What you see is what you get. Filter is still assembled in the...
  2. FinallygotmyGTI

SPM mount kit owners - Need info

So I have the SPM mount kit installed as well as the HPA red hockey puck. I've got almost 1K miles on them and still getting a ton of vibes with the AC on. I also get some heavy vibes when shifting at the lower RPMs (leaving in first, decel at low RPM, etc) My question: Is there anything I...
  3. FinallygotmyGTI

FS: OEM S3 SS w/ 42DD Bushings

Had this on my car for about two weeks and no more than 500 miles. Everything looks and feels brand new. Reason I'm selling is because I went with the DG ss. Looking for $90 shipped. USA ONLY & PAYPAL ONLY
  4. FinallygotmyGTI

Member: rs999 - Great seller

Smooth transaction and item arrived as described. Thanks!
  5. FinallygotmyGTI

USP Motorsports - Great vendor

Ordered a bunch of stuff from USP and had an issue where one item got sent back to them, and they promptly got it to me. Lots of communication with them so I knew what was going on. Will definitely be buying from them again
  6. FinallygotmyGTI

FinallyGotMyGTI's Daily Driver Build

This is going to be a slow build since I keep cars as long as possible. My intention is to do as much of the work on the car that I can and am comfortable with doing. My goal for this car is to have an awesome daily driver but keep it reasonable enough that it doesn't bother me or the wife...
  7. FinallygotmyGTI

Recommendation for tires in the east/south bay

I've been searching for more bay area specific info on summer tires and I'm still confused... I'm stock right now and I'm able to get the traction light to come on in first and second almost at will. I really want to get the best summer tires I can get, but I dont want to swap all seasons back...
  8. FinallygotmyGTI

Revo stage 2 intake pipe?

Been doing a lot of researching on intakes and really wanted to go apr stage 1&2 but found all the bad reviews of the stage 2 part. I happened to come across this: http://www.revohardware.com/p/90/revo-air-intake-back-pipe-for-vw-golf-mk6-20-tsi Anyone have any experience with this? I...
  9. FinallygotmyGTI

New guy in CA

Hey All Long time lurker, new member. I finally purchased a 2013 GTI 6spd. I've been wanting a GTI for well over ten years and I love that I now own one. :thumbup: No good pics are the moment, but here is one from the day I picked it up. :cool: