GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. KO7

Group Buy for Gloss Black Roof Wrapping in Vancouver

Mods: Apologies and please delete if this isn't allowed. I can't find mention of Group Buys in the FAQ. I'm an admin of the Vancouver R Club and have set up a Group Buy with Wrap-Workz, open to all MK7s and MK6s Group Buy Details Regular Price: $375 - Golf with Full Roof + Antenna Group...
  2. KO7

FS in Vancouver: OEM LED Tails, CTS Downpipe, SPM Catback, CTS Intake

All parts sold, thanks for the interest!
  3. KO7

Picture Request: CW GTI with Black OEM Lip

Anyone got this combo? I'm doing some cosmetic changes to my car over the winter and deciding between white and black OEM lip for my car. I've got a white GTI with color-matched lower valance. It will have a gloss wrapped roof and I'm getting my Neuspeed RSE12 wheels changed to black. Most...
  4. KO7

Stock Tune to Revo Stage 2 Review With Pics and Vid

I had always been tempted to get my car tuned, but my long-time gf convinced me not to and I was saving up for our future together. Well she broke up with me, so I said **** it, and finally tuned to help me cope with the breakup. My car has ~60,000kms on it, I put 50,000 on myself. Took the...
  5. KO7

Downpipe Options For SPM Catback?

My 2012's been stock all this time, and I just passed 60,000kms. :eek: Wanting to finally tune cause I've decided I'll keep this car for a few more years and want more fun out of it. Contemplating going from stock to Stage 2 if I can find a good downpipe to mate up with my SPM catback for some...
  6. KO7

Newly Released DWS06 or Michelin AS3?

I know there's been talk of the original DWS vs AS3, but what about the new and improved DWS06? Need to replace my stock Dunlop all-seasons soon. Not planning to swap to my winters this year cause not planning to snowboard, and we had a really mild winter last time, so my Dunlop wintersports...
  7. KO7

WTT: My Gunmetal Neuspeed RSE12 for Your Black VW Motorsport Wheels (Vancouver)

Probably a long shot, but anyone with 18" Black VW Motorsport wheels looking to trade for a mint set of 18" Gunmetal Neuspeed RSE12? Looking to trade as I prefer the black colour and offset of the VW ones. :) Located in Lower Mainland, BC. Edit: Sorry mods, wrong section.
  8. KO7

New Sparco Pro Corsa Wheel

Just browsed Tire Rack and noticed Sparco's take on a popular design: Sonny, do you know the weight of them? Also, it's listed as Black Painted on TR, is it glossy black like the Assetto Gara? On OZ/Sparco's website, it's listed as Matt Dark Titanium, will that available too (or is...
  9. KO7

Keep Getting High-Beamed

My car is stock, the lights have never been changed, the suspension is stock, and to my naked eye: the lights are aimed normally. I regularly get high-beam flashed by oncoming cars and I'm so sick of it that I'm finally going to bring it in to the dealer and see if my leveller is aimed...
  10. KO7

Gloss Black Wheel Options?

Without having the rims painted separately, what are some good options for reasonably priced wheels that come in gloss black for our GTIs? Looking at getting 18", no more than $300 per wheel. The only one that I know of that seems popular is the Sparco Assetto Gara. All the other decent black...
  11. KO7

Question About Euro Switch DRL Brightness

This weekend I just had a euro switch and oem tails installed. Kind of disappointed that on the second switch position (city lights), the LED strip goes into dim mode even though the low beams are off. Is this normal? Is there a way to keep the DRL LED strip on maximum daytime brightness when...
  12. KO7

Can't Decide Between 3M Color Stable or Solar Gard Ultra Performance

Having a helluva time deciding between these 2 (well 3 actually, choosing between 1 3M and 2 shades of the Solar Gard) for my Candy White GTI. Here's the links to the place that I'm going to get it done at. Don't be shocked at the prices, we get gouged in Vancouver. I'm either doing 3M...
  13. KO7

2013 Wolfsburg Edition GTI Deals?

First post here, really looking into trading my Civic Si for a GTI Wolfsburg, DSG. Those of you who gotten one, how much did the dealer knock off the MSRP? Wonder how much haggle room there is on a special edition of a car in its last year of production.