GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

Bubble in Pirelli Pilot P A/s tire

So I had a Bubble in Pirelli Pilot P A/s tire right front. I replaced should I just replace all 4 tires? How are the Michelin Ps2 tire and the Michelin Super Sport tire? I have winter tires so I'm thinking of getting of the all seasons and go for a summer tire. thank you
  2. I

Tire pressure monitor question

I recently put on snow tires with after market wheels from tire rack. How can I turn off or fix the tire pressure monitor without voiding warranty? I sensors are still on the VW wheels and tires.
  3. I

WTB 1 Serron 18' Wheel

WTB 1 Serron 18' Wheel. The valet guy scratched my current wheel. does anyone have a recommendation of how to fix or just buy a new wheel? I'll post pictures of the wheel to show. I'm not happy about it
  4. I

clicking sound sounds like a stone but could it be something more serious?

this may be a stupid question but there is a clicking sound coming from the underside wheel area of my car. it sounds like it could be a stone but could it be something more serious? I looked at the tires to see if I could find anything and I couldn't. Can't find a nail either. I did find...
  5. I

SD card, itunes converter to mp3

Can anyone recommend a aac/mp4/itunes to mp3 program? Please help. I want to put my music on a sd card but I have to convert the files to mp3. I used a program called best mp3 converter but not all the files transfered. Thanks
  6. I

understeer

has anyone noticed a lot of understeer sometimes in the corners with the car? I know its a FWD car but hasn't anyone found a solution to this?
  7. I

Range

I got my GTI on tuesday. I love it. What sort of range do you guys get on yours? I want to know what to except.
  8. I

Help with Winter wheels and tires

I'm going to do snow tires and wheelsfor the winter. Do you recommend a wheel set and tire? I would rather do 17s if possbile for winter tires. Looking at Bridgestone or Michelin or any brand that may be better
  9. I

Would these Wheels fit or work??

Not sure if mille miglia wheels are any good. My dad has a set of in the basement not being used. They have a set of tires on them which I will take off. I will use these will if they fit for my snow tires. The sizing on the tires says 205 55r16 89q. would these work on a gti? They were...
  10. I

Wheel Spacers

I couldn't find a topic on this but does anyone use wheel spacers and if so is it a good idea?
  11. I

Anyone hear of Autohaus in Salem MA?

Anyone hear of Autohaus in Salem MA? Are they any good? i drove by and they do have a lot of VW stuff around there shop.
  12. I

Any formula one or lemans fans?

Any formula one or lemans fans? Montreal this weekend. Looks like my friends are dragging me to go. Only 5 hours from where I live. I am going to the USGP in austin this november. Anyone else going to that, let me know. ~In the Kimi Raikkonen we trust
  13. I

How is the GTI in the snow?

How is the GTI in the snow? I have a mkiv golf now and its perfect in the snow. best car i've had in the snow. even better than the tahoe i had.
  14. I

Carbon Steel Gray vs. Candy White

Carbon Steel Gray vs. Candy White. I'm looking at these two colors. anyone have advise on each color or experience? I will be keeping the car outside in the northeast elements in massachusetts.
  15. I

mkvi autobahn vs. drivers edition

Im in the market for a new gti. I'm looking at the autobahn and the drivers edition packages. Can anyone help make up my decision? I like aspects of both cars. Also what should I be spending on each? I'm about 85-90% sure what I want. I'm gonna get the 4dr. Also carbon gray or white? I...
  16. I

Please help

Hi I'm new to the forum. Hello everyone I'm currently in the market for a GTI. I have seen a listing for a 2012 MKVI Autobahn GTI with 8k miles at a price of $26K Is that a good deal? Anything to look out for?