GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DeathMoJo1

FS: Ross-Tech Micro-CAN cable - $200 shipped

SOLD
  2. DeathMoJo1

FS: Stock (base) Delphi radio with satellite radio

FS: Stock Delphi RCD-310 radio with satellite radio Selling my stock RCD-310 radio from my 2013 Wolfsburg GTI. In perfect working condition with no scratches or nicks and will come with the 4 digit code, subscription is expired. I put in an upgraded unit with the touchscreen so have no use...
  3. DeathMoJo1

Brand new Diverter Valve - Revision D

I have a brand new revision D diverter valve. Never installed. Bought this and the GFB DV+ at the same time and decided to keep the dv+. This doesn't have the VW/Audi symbol on it as its the Piersburg brand but they make the DV's for VW/Audi. I removed their sticker so you can see the revision...
  4. DeathMoJo1

FS: Forge Catch can setup

I have a used Forge catch can setup that I picked up from another member. He put roughly 5k miles on it and I put maybe 800 before I switched it out. I had it on roughly a month and a half and had no leaks or issues with it. Comes with everything pictured as well as the original Forge sticker...
  5. DeathMoJo1

FS: BSH True Seal Intake (Stage 1)

I just replaced my intake and it is now up for sale. Everything pictured is included but does not include silicone adapter or hose clamp. Both can be sourced relatively cheap. The pictures of the damage are from the intake tube rubbing on the shield. Neither is noticeable when the intake is...
  6. DeathMoJo1

FS: OEM 2013 VW GTI Golf Ball Shift Knob

Swapped out my stock shift knob for something different. This came on certain 2013 and 2014 GTI's. I would say the knob is near perfect condition, no marks on the leather or scratches on the face. SOLD.
  7. DeathMoJo1

DeathMoJo's build thread

DeathMoJo's build thread - Photo's updated 8/25/13 Kind of an introduction and build thread. Picked up my '13 MKVI GTI Wolfsburg edition in June. Went with the lovely Candy White and in a 6 speed manual. This is my 4th VW. Don't mind my amateur photography skills. Current Mods: Exterior...
  8. DeathMoJo1

WTB: For 2.0T TSI: BSH / Neuspeed / Spluen / Forge Throttle Body Pipe

First, i know i am a new member here but been a Vortex member for 7 years, same username. As the title states, i am looking to pick up a throttle pipe from one of the companies listed above. If there is another company that i missed that makes one i would be interested too. Not interested in...