GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. fkshtup

One problem after another

So somehow my radiator fan made its way to my AC line and cut it so all my AC leaked and it's 100 degrees and I'm hot af. But the that's the minor problem. So when the AC leaked it went all over my fan and dripped down and now my driver side fan won't shut off. I have to undo my battery to have...
  2. fkshtup

is my battery bad??

So when my car sits over night the next morning my car has a hard time starting like the battery is done the light flicker and all. Once I run the car for a while and turn it off and turn it right back on it fires right up but then when it sits for a few minutes it has a hard time starting...
  3. fkshtup

The Official Beer Thread

Deschutes Inversion IPA sucksssssss but I gotta drink it or waste of money.
  4. fkshtup

HOLY SHIT

Why can't I view videos on this POS HTC ONE???????
  5. fkshtup

Poll: Custom Euro Plates

Balls Deep since its black lol
  6. fkshtup

The Official Beer Thread

Dude, can I come over???
  7. fkshtup

vacuum hose location!!

I need help location where this hose connects too. If you look at the far left coil pack behind the stem there should be a small hose that leads somewhere to the turbo area( this is what my buddy said) I took of my intake off to look at it and I can't find where this hose leads to. Anyone know...
  8. fkshtup

The Official Beer Thread

So I just tried Kronenbourg 1664, French beer and it taste almost identical to Coors Light. It's pretty good since I love Coors Light.
  9. fkshtup

NBA Thread?

This
  10. fkshtup

Who will win the World Cup this year?

Bosnia!!!!
  11. fkshtup

Official World Cup 2014 Thread

Bosnia #1 wooooo!!!! First time in and we taking it all Dzekooooooo!!!! Lol
  12. fkshtup

The Official Beer Thread

Stella is gross and Blue Moon is ehh but I will look for the other two.
  13. fkshtup

The Official Beer Thread

This is a great thread and I feel dumb because you guys are drinking beer that I never ever heard of. But I love Coors Light, Modelo, Summer Shandy. What do you guys recommend to try? I'm not a fan of dark beer.
  14. fkshtup

NBA Thread?

Why even compare him to MJ? Derek Fisher has 5 rings hahaha.
  15. fkshtup

NBA Thread?

Where did all those coward heat fans go?? Bandwagon fans!!!!!!
  16. fkshtup

Help!! car wont start.

So here is the deal. I went to wash my car and my car started to miss fire again. I have the R8 coil packs and stock spark plugs. So I messed with the coils a little and now my car won't start. It acts like it wants to start but it's just short of starting. I was out of town so my uncle changed...
  17. fkshtup

Euro Club Name Ideas

Lmao took long enough to make it here.
  18. fkshtup

POLL: Longest Shift You've Ever Worked

I use to put in 75-80 hours 5 days a week when I was driving a tanker semi in the oil fields. Shit it brutal but nice cheques!! Won't ever do that again. Fuchh money!!
  19. fkshtup

Deer Hunter

they call me "Deer Slayer" cuz of this. FuHHHH deers!!
  20. fkshtup

Euro Club Name Ideas

i made a thread a couple weeks ago on this. please go read the names people came up with for me lmao. they were pricks too lol. Off-Topic thread