GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. gti_kev

Track tire size and brand

Hey guys! Have another track day here in lovely cali on May 2nd. I've been running Federal 595's which were OK but now looking to get some REAL tires!! :burnrubber: Tires I'm looking to run are A) 225/40/18 B) 245/35/18 Option A (stock size) are pretty easy to find. Option B not so easy...
  2. gti_kev

SoCal F/S: OEM base bars.

Soooooldddd
  3. gti_kev

March 29, Streets Of Willow!

Sup people!, we're planning a track day in SOW (streets of willow) up north in Rosamond on March 29, 2015. EDIT: Meet spot will be at a Albertsons: 23850 Copper Hill DR. Santa Clarita CA, 91354. Time: 5:40 Leaving: 6 O'CLOCK on thee DOT. Quick vid of PandaGTI...
  4. gti_kev

Koni 1150-5080 rear shocks??

Hey guys, people with these coils or people that know about these, as far as adjusting the the dampening, is it typically EASY, per say, to compress/decompress?? I know with "regular" shocks, its a big sign of shocks going out...but i remember people were saying they were replacing their 1150...
  5. gti_kev

2012 GTI part out! SOCAL

... Traded The GTI whole for a bike.
  6. gti_kev

2012 GTI Part ouuuut

No partout for now, VWOA don't want to do shit. so I'm gonna keep the car for now and get a bike. been wanting one for such a long time so I'll be picking one up soon. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience. Wheels still for sale! 1K or trade for RPF1's! plus cash on my end :laugh: IC, i...
  7. gti_kev

Revo SPS controller in LA

Hey guys!! Anyone have a Revo SPS controller to flash me back to either stage 1 or even stock?? Need this ASAP and would shoot some mooola to do so! I get off to late to take into a Revo dealer to flash back so i NEEED someone with a controller. Thanks! LA area~
  8. gti_kev

SOCAL: VSP Type 1

SOLD! Not into the cambergang anymore. mehhh Unless you have 18x8 or 9 RPF1's :D
  9. gti_kev

Sputter at high boost

It's definietly my REVO stage 2 tune. I'm over boosting which causes it cut fuel. Revo tune requests levels very close to 180 bar which is what causes it to cut fuel. don't get why revo gets so close to the cut off. Hey guys, seems to me like a boost leak somewhere but my boost gauge is...
  10. gti_kev

Falken FK451.... for track days

Anyone have first hand experience with these FK451 tires for the track? I do know they are discontinued, wonder why? FK452's? Thinking about picking these up since they about 80% left and for ONLY 120 bucks. Primarily TRACK use.
  11. gti_kev

First track day! tips/suggestions?

First track day! Streets of willow. CW Went to the track day and had a blast!! first timer there and best time was 1:35.039. I was second fastest in beginner class so they bumped me up to Intermediate class, which was about maybe 5th place. I think i did well for my first time and already...
  12. gti_kev

Button willow 10/18 anyone?

Anyone going up/down to button willows on 18th(saturday) of this month? Heading up there with a couple buddies. My first time hitting the track, so pretty excited. :D http://www.speedventures.com/events/eventdetail.aspx?id=472
  13. gti_kev

F/S: BBS CH reps! SOCAL

SOCAL ONLY: FOR SALE-650obo sorry, no shipping. beautiful BBS CH reps in HYPER BLACK, not regular silver. they're 18x8 ET40, sits perfect! 5x112 66.1 Center bore, but rings are included for 57.1. includes BBS center caps and kumho ecsta spt tires, Front and rear have a LOT of camber wear...
  14. gti_kev

Going TTRS clutch route, questions.

TTRS clutch route UPDATE: 9/17/2014 After install, I was pretty stoked about it so didn't notice anything, but as I drove it, specially in traffic, it's definitely grabby and has a harsh feel to it as it's partially engaged and ready to take off. I'm hoping it goes away as the break in period...
  15. gti_kev

WTB: Golf R front lip

Sup fellas! Anyone selling a golf r front lip? I'd love a Kerscher lip but show me what you got! Have a feeling this will take long, so I might just purchase a used ghost knit lip and order a custom splitter.
  16. gti_kev

Podi Boost Gauge Install

Sup fellas, first of all, I HATE messing with wires and all, so bare with me. I can follow instructions pretty dawm good but when it comes to wires i get really iffy and start second guessing myself even if its right there in front of me. lol ok... i know of this. Pretty self explanatory...
  17. gti_kev

Feeler/FT; BBS CH reps

SOCAL ONLY: FOR SALE. sorry, no shipping. beautiful BBS CH reps in HYPER BLACK, not regular silver. they're 18x8 ET40, sits perfect! includes kumho ecsta spt tires, Front and rear have a LOT of camber wear, pretty much gone. Price is OBO so shoot me some reasonable offers. Not baby sitting...
  18. gti_kev

WTB: Ed's Option 1 headlights

Bought!! Close this shiii....
  19. gti_kev

APR stage 2 GTI vs Civic SI vs MS3

yep another SI vs MK6 thread......:laugh: Browsing jutube and came across this video. pretty sketch, but something in me reeeeally wants to believe this MK6 isn't stage 2. haha if true its a pretty impressive video in my books. specially for a NA civic SI. sheeesh D1ANtkBX_-U stage 2 GTI...
  20. gti_kev

Paint shop LA/OC/SB

Anybody know someone that knows someone that maybe knows someone that can paint/color match my hood for a reasonable amount? got quoted 600 bucks to color match it. idk about paint shops and prices but 600 seems pretty high... Got the hood right from the dealership. Located in LA. willing to...