GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. WalkerT

Verus functional diffuser

Verus Engineering aerodynamics rear diffuser. On like the eBay bolt on fins this has been engineered to improve rear turbulence and reduce rear drag. ie faster and even better mpg. Retails for around $700 check out Verus IG and website for further details. Updated price $350
  2. WalkerT

RNS 510

I loved having this in the GtI because it was period correct and had great sound quality. It has the latest firm ware, video in motion, and a aux GPS is included. Excellent condition and code included. Sold the Gti so this needs to go. $275
  3. WalkerT

2012 GTI 4 door DSG - One of the best on the market

SOLD 2012 VW Golf Gti DSG 86,000 miles ENGINE IE K04 ECU tune IE DSG tune IE intake IE intake manifold Hybrid k04+ turbo BFI stage 1 engine mount BFI stage 1 transmission mount BFI stage 1 dog bone insert CTS boost pipes APR Front mount intercooler CTS 3” down pipe / HFC DFI exhaust Titanium...
  4. WalkerT

ISO: Spm mid pipe

Searching for the track mid pipe for the SPM exhaust system. If anyone still has one let me know!! Thanks, Walkert
  5. WalkerT

Interior door card fabric

Does anyone know of a source for the fabric on the door cards? Mine is coming loss and i need to replace it.
  6. WalkerT

Audi A3 Peelers 18" (DFW)

SOLD
  7. WalkerT

Whiteline KCA472 Roll center/camber ball joints

Sold My lose your gain. I bought some whiteline kca472 roll center / camber ball joints and they don’t fit because of my Stoptech bbk due to clearance (see pictures). They were installed and then removed. They cost me $205 + shipping but if someone can use them I will sell them for $150...
  8. WalkerT

Shuenk TSI K04+ Turbo - Dyno - Review

My review Product: Shuenk K04+ for TSI Mk5 & Mk6 Price: $949 Part number: SKU K04+(EA888) Reason: Recently a friend wanted my K03+ and this made me think about jumping to the K04+. I knew that this would be just a small amount of difference but why not help a friend and upgrade your turbo at...
  9. WalkerT

ECS new intake manifold ?? Thoughts?

Ok so what do you guys think of this? I was thinking about getting one to do a dyno review on it for my group but I have some questions about the design and the misc. attachments on the underside. What do yall think?
  10. WalkerT

Review: New ECS MK6 rear hatch Spoiler (2020)

My review Project GTI Product: ECS tuning MK6 rear hatch Spoiler Price: $149.95 Part number: ES#4056658 Reason: I had the previous version of the ECS rear hatch spoiler and I did not like how it looked. The previous version was a copy of all the other ebay hatch spoilers and the fit and finish...
  11. WalkerT

APR Discontinued all stage two software?!

They have discontinued all stage two and will stop selling stage two products after Labor Day. seems to have been driven by a direction change by corporate. more updates to come.
  12. WalkerT

WTB: OEM hella led tails cherry or dark

Looking for an OEM set of led tails. PM me thanks, Travis Update: found some on the Mk6 VW Driver’s Group classified page on FB for 300 👍
  13. WalkerT

OZ Racing Alleggerita HLT ultra light wheels

SOLD $1000
  14. WalkerT

Review - Shuenk TSI K03+ Turbo - Dyno

My review Product: Shuenk K03+ for Transversal Mk5 & Mk6 Price: $849 with Dv+ and boost pipe Part number: K03+ Reason: My project GTI has been Full Bolt On (FBO) stg 2 for four years and has gone through all the different tuners and multiple different bolt on parts. Once your mk6 is stg2...
  15. WalkerT

Review Bilstein PSS B14 Coilovers

My review Product: Bilstein PSS (B14) coilovers Price: $1047.00 Part number: 47-158283 Purchased: ShopDAP.com Reason: I wanted to replace/upgrade my current setup H&R sport springs / Koni Orange shocks. I have used the H&R/Koni setup for three years and the rebound on the Koni’s was going to...
  16. WalkerT

Melted return line - Black Forest Clean Catch V2 (BFI V2 CC) ?

Guys I wanted to see if anyone else has had this happen to theirs. I was having some major issues with my PCV and over pressuring the Crank Case. I found out that the return line from my BFI catch can had melted shut!! This is the underside of the line so it is not visible unless you pull it...
  17. WalkerT

IE releases Crackle tune for Stg 2 users

Integrated Engineering Stage 2 Crackle Tune If you have not plugged in your IE cable lately you should, as IE has added their Crackle tune to your list of available tunes. This is for MK6 Gti Stage 2 users. If you don't already have their Stage 2 OTS then see my other review here...
  18. WalkerT

Review: Integrated Engineering VW MK6 GTI Stage 2 Tune / Dyno

My Review ----------- Product: Integrated Engineering VW MK6 GTI Performance Tune (2010-2014) Price: $499.99 Part number: IE MK6 GTI IE Stage 2 Additional Product: IE POWERlink Direct port flash tool Price: $149.99 ----------- Reason: I was looking for a tune that better complemented my car’s...
  19. WalkerT

Review: Integrated Engineering IE DSG (DQ250) Tune

My review Product: Integrated Engineering IE DSG (DQ250) Tune Price: $549.99 Part number: IESOCCX Additional Product: IE POWERlink Direct port flash tool Price: $149.99 Reason: The reason I went for a DSG tune is the removal of the Kick Down and increase the internal TQ limiter in the stock DSG...
  20. WalkerT

Stage left

Edit