GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Boomzackalacka

2011 Tornado Red MKVI For Sale

Hey Guys, Up for sale is my 2011 MKVI GTI, Tornado Red Coupe. First off let me say, people always talk about wanting a car that everytime they get in, a big grin goes across their face. Well for me, and hopefully you, this will be the car to do that. I would always look for a reason to go for a...
  2. Boomzackalacka

Massachusetts Downpipe Setup

Hey guys, Pretty new to the forums on here, but already hoping to do big things to my '11 Tornado Red GTI. I've had it almost a year now, end of February marks a year. I have been searching through some forums and finding bits and pieces in terms of what downpipe, how many cats, etc will pass...
  3. Boomzackalacka

XBox 360

I have an XBox 360 for sale. Don't really use it much and would prefer some cash. I have 3 controllers with it. A wireless and two wired ones. And a few miscellaneous games to go with. Call of duty MW2, NBA 2K13 and a few racing ones too. I'm looking for 275. Hit me up with questions. Sent...
  4. Boomzackalacka

Forge Twintake CBFA

Looking to sell, maybe trade my twintake. Has about 2000 miles on it. Great condition. No scratches or anything. Message me if interested! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Boomzackalacka

Forge Twintake For Sale

Hey guys, about 2 months ago I bought a Forge Twintake intake. I really do enjoy it, it makes nice swooshing noises when accelerating and definitely is a nice add on, especially for my first mod. But I am interested in testing the waters and trying out some other intakes also. I am asking 400...