GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. drodrigues09

RPM's hanging. Watch video for reference

Can someone tell me why my car is doing this. The possibilities ive come up with is a bad coil pack, carbon build up, or the throttle body. Video for reference. https://vimeo.com/159632093 Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
  2. drodrigues09

Unitronic Intake + which DV??

I just installed my Unitronic Intake and now i wanna upgrade my DV. Im undecided between the GFB DV+ or the CTS Turbo BOV. I heard that they both hold boost very well and make the car more responsive. My only issue is that im loving the spooling and whoooshh sounds im getting from my Unitronic...
  3. drodrigues09

Stupid Water Pump

So i noticed over the past 3 months my coolant level has slowly dropped. Saturday when i went to check i was a little under the min line. I topped it off with some water since i was planning on taking a 2 hour trip to philly and back. I go to check it Sunday morning and now its at the min line...
  4. drodrigues09

How can i fix this! Helpp!!

With winter right around the corner i have some paint chipping on the passenger side skirt and driver side door. Is this fixable without taking it to the body shop? Not really wanting to spend so much on such small areas. I wanted to get this fixed asap because i wanted to do a large detail...
  5. drodrigues09

Has anyone ever encountered this issue??

So last week and this past Saturday I had something really weird happen. My car just completely shut off out of no where luckily while driving at like 5 mph. Turned off the car and turned it back on and both times the EPC light came on for a few seconds and then turned back off. I called the...
  6. drodrigues09

This doesnt match at all

Finally got my Rear Badge Insert yesterday and decided to put it on today. But im not too happy with it since it doesnt match too well. Its hard to tell from the pictures but the insert is like a red orange color. I got this one from Boldsport. I originally wanted the one from deAutokey but...
  7. drodrigues09

Wtf is happening to my rim!?!?

I honestly have no idea what is going on with this. Its only on 1 rim but its such an eye sore. Ive read that these rimes are finished with a clear coat. Could it be that the clear coat is peeling? And for some reason this rim is not as shiny as all the other ones no matter what i try. Ive used...
  8. drodrigues09

Fitting exhaust tips to stock valance

Im kind of up for the challenge of trying to make these exhaust tips fit on the stock gti valance. Their from a VW Touareg. Let me know your thoughts and if anyone has this setup or if you think it will even work.
  9. drodrigues09

Unitronic Intake

Am I the only one that thinks that Unitronic should sell there intakes powder coated red like the Neuspeed ones??? I wanna buy this intake so bad but the plain black is really making it hard. I have a Tornado Red GTI so if this intake was red it would really set off my engine bay. Im very...
  10. drodrigues09

Torque App Data

Wanted to share some data that i have from using my torque app from my way home to school. Performance wise my car is bone stock with the exception of a clutch stop and suitcase muffler delete. The max boost i got was 12 psi but on most pulls it averages 8 psi. Let me know what you think about...
  11. drodrigues09

OEM Side Skirt

Has anybody ever taken off the plastic black little skirt that comes from the factory and just ran your car without them? Ive been looking online for some pics but cant seem to find any. Thanks!
  12. drodrigues09

Who has used these?

So i just bought a pair of LED tail lights and ive read that the reverse light LED bulb that goes in stock tail lights doesnt fit in the LED tail lights smaller housing. Ive been looking around for 194 LED bulbs to put in the LED tail lights since that is the correct size. Only problem is the...
  13. drodrigues09

Has anybody ever used these?

So i just bought a pair of LED tail lights and ive read that the reverse light LED bulb that goes in stock tail lights doesnt fit in the LED tail lights smaller housing. Ive been looking around for 194 LED bulbs to put in the LED tail lights since that is the correct size. Only problem is the...
  14. drodrigues09

How many sidewall bubbles have you had?

Im on my 3rd freaking tire!! The stock Pirelli are garbage as well as the stock Dunlops. I replaced 2 tires in August, i went with Continental DWS. I got my 3rd bubble this weekend and actually popped my tire on a pothole. Getting 2 more Continental DWS tomorow. Hopefully i have more luck with...
  15. drodrigues09

Torque Pro App

Soo ive been using this app with the scanner that plugs into the OBDII port. Many people are familiar with it. For those that use it, can you tell me why it shows the throttle at 89% when my foot is slammed to the ground. Also i was always able to get max 12psi boost. Today i did a quick run...
  16. drodrigues09

Clutch Stop DIY

Quick little video of the clutch stop install. I must say this is a great cheap little mod. It feels great not having to bash my foot through the fire wall. For those that dont know what the function of a clutch stop is, heres a diagram i got from a member named Bouse...
  17. drodrigues09

Clutch Stop

Quick little video of the clutch stop install. I must say this is a great cheap little mod. It feels great not having to bash my foot through the fire wall. For those that dont know what the function of a clutch stop is, heres a diagram i got from a member named Bouse...
  18. drodrigues09

Headlight Switch Removal

I was actually suprised of the number of people that dont know how to remove their headlight switch. Soooo i made a little quick how to [emoji2] http://youtu.be/Fzj8a0ly_3s
  19. drodrigues09

Headlight Switch Removal

I was actually suprised of the number of people that dont know how to remove their headlight switch. Soooo i made a little quick how to [emoji2] MK6 GTI Headlight Switch Removal: http://youtu.be/Fzj8a0ly_3s
  20. drodrigues09

North Jersey VCDS cable?

Anyone on here in north jersey with a vag com cable? Looking to edit some settings on the gti [emoji594]