GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TomCat1

WTT: Retrofitted Halogens

WTT: Halogen Retrofitted Headlights. They're Bi-Xenon projector retrofits from TheRetrofitSource.com. They come with Orange demon eyes, connected to a wireless remote were you can turn them on or off. No bulbs or ballasts unless you include your bulbs. I'm wanting to trade for OEM GTI...
  2. TomCat1

Steamer?

I'm looking for some suggestions from people who have used steamers with vacuum extension? Looking to be pointed in the right direction on which portable vacuum with a steamer to buy? Any brands you guys recommend? This is to clean a Golf mk6 cloth seats. Thank you
  3. TomCat1

Potheads have smaller brains?? STORY AT 11!

I have to agree on this. Alcohol does way more damage than pot. On the shrooms, I've been told every one should at least do it once. It opens your mind and changes the way you think and look at things. In a positive way. Sent from my iPhone hoe!
  4. TomCat1

Potheads have smaller brains?? STORY AT 11!

I know plenty of people who use marijuana regularly and have high iq's. Also, I've seen plenty of recent documentarys that show experiment on monkeys and their brains aren't smaller or dumber. (Monkeys are closer to humans than mice) Sent from my iPhone hoe!
  5. TomCat1

ST suspension ''clunk'' noise

I recently changed my suspension because my FK Silverlines were blown. I bought ST's.. They're completely brand new, no more than 100 miles with them on and I'm getting this clunk noise. I can hear it most often when driving normal speeds 25-35 MPH, it happens when I hit small bumps/dips...
  6. TomCat1

Some Help (Fenders/Brakes)

Hello, Let me start out by talking about my fenders. I know exactly what I need now thanks to ECS. I don't have enough to buy the list off them so I have a few questions so I don't buy the wrong liners. 1. Does a 2012 Jetta (bottom front/lend) fender liners fit my 2012 Golf? (The Jettas also...
  7. TomCat1

[WTB] Eurojet CBE

Looking to buy a Eurojet CBE preferably for the GTI. It will go on my 2.5 but I want the dual. I have the valance so no worries. It would be shipped to 33134 Post what you have and prices Thank you!
  8. TomCat1

FK Help

I need some help regarding my FK Silverline coilovers. I recently blew out my front left strut. I've emailed a shitload of companies that carry FK's & they've all told me they're out of stock and have no ETA. Maybe some one is selling? The housing is G85 incase. Anyhow, I read some where on a...
  9. TomCat1

[WTB] FK Silver line Strut

Hello, I'm in urgent need of a FK Silverline Replacement Strut. I only need one. I messed up mine when I hit a pretty high curb the strut is all messed up. It's for my left front wheel, I don't know if that matters. I'd prefer local but since I need it urgent, I'm willing to do the whole...
  10. TomCat1

FT/FS: Stock 2.5 Parts

I have a few stock parts for sale or trade from my MK6 2.5.. Here is the list: Stock Tail Lights (like new) Stock Grill (like new) Stock Wheels (about 5k miles on them, hubcaps) Stock Intake (doubt anybody wants, but like new) I'm looking for an exhaust (Eurojet) and/or some Fog light kits...
  11. TomCat1

[WTT] Looking for trades

Hi, I was just gifted a Dell 24in Ultra Sharp 4k resolution monitor. It retails for $900 or so. I'm looking for some head lights and some cash or an exhaust plus cash. Mostly cash to pay for the shipping of the monitor. I'm opened for trades. Thank you, Tommy Sent from my iPhone hoe...
  12. TomCat1

Tire Advice

I'm looking for some advice on tires. I'm in urgent need. I'm running 215/35R18. I came across a store that is selling me 'Delinte' tires for $69 a pop. Looked up the brand but I only see mediocre reviews. Mostly about bad shake and not very grippy on the highway. Also came across a pair of...
  13. TomCat1

[WTT/FS] Stock MK6 Tails

I'm looking to trade or sell my MK6 stock Tail Lights. I'll trade for a rear GTI valance or anything around the same value that I'm interested in. Looking to sell locally mostly (South FL) $140 for the pair.
  14. TomCat1

[WTB] GTI Rear Valance

I'm looking to buy a GTI Rear Valance. Preferably local pickup, some where in South FL.. Post what you have & price... Thanks
  15. TomCat1

Service Help

I need a little service advice. VW owes me my 30k service which comes with the oil change and a few other things. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get the service done because my car is apparently to low and won't fit over the bump before the service entrance. Before there used to be a...
  16. TomCat1

Steam Cleaner?

So I posted this same question on the sticky up above, but nobody answered, so here goes nothing: Any body know where to get a working steam cleaner for the interior of my golf? I want to clean all the seats. They're looking like a faded greyish and it's bothering me. Preferably in Miami...
  17. TomCat1

FT: My service for car parts

I'm not sure if this is allowed, but I offer Amazon refunds on other forums so I'm here to offer my service. This is all legal, so don't worry. Petty much how it works is you order an item off Amazon must be shipped/fulfilled by Amazon, to get the refund, I usually charge 30% of its price to get...
  18. TomCat1

WTB: LED Tails (Miami)

Looking for locally purchase only, LED Tails Dark Cherry Post what you got and price
  19. TomCat1

Recommendations?

So I have one more full car oil change, etc but not one dealer in Miami will change my oil because my car is to low to go over the bump.. Before, they had a ramp they used to get my car over that hump, now it seems like the guy who owned it quit and took it with him.. So my question is, what...
  20. TomCat1

GTI Exhaust

I have a quick question regarding a GTI Full Catback Exhaust (stock) to fit on my mk6 2012 Golf. I know I'd need the diffusor, but usually how much does a shop charge to install it on the car? This is the full exahust ... (2013) Any suggestions and tips is appreciated... Thanks