GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 2

WTB: One OEM VW MK6 GTI "Adidas Edition" 18" 'Serron' Wheels.

Anyone selling? I rashed one up pretty good and need to replace it. Thanks,
  2. 2

Wanted: One OEM VW MK6 GTI "Adidas Edition" 18" 'Serron' Wheel.

I'm an idiot. I just rashed one of my rims pretty good and would like to replace it. Anyone willing to sell a single? Thanks
  3. 2

DV+ users

Guys, I know there are many DV+ users on here and the reviews seem great. For those of you that have it in the stock location: Is it less noisy that stock? My oem has an annoying hissing/whistle sound at lower rpms. I was hoping to get rid of it without having to buying the relocation. Please...
  4. 2

pics of black emblem on CW.

Any of you guys have black emblems on your Candy White? I'm thinking about it and would like to see some pics!
  5. 2

Waste gate or DV?

Hey fellas, I'm getting a whistling type sound coming from the right side of the car. I had a nasty boost leak in my eclipse I used to drive and it sounds a lot like that. I only hear the sound under low boost situations and it's especially pronounced on bridges with a concrete barrier next...
  6. 2

DSG chatter during rolling start

Hey guys, My car only has 2k on it and has developed a pronounced chattering during rolling starts. I'm convinced it's a mechanical issue with the clutch engaging, but it only really does it in D. It's much less of an issue in S and M. Any ideas on a fix? I generally drive in D. Someone told...
  7. 2

What lip spoiler is this?

Hey fellas, Is this the VW lip spoiler lowered with spacers or something different? http://blog.caranddriver.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Volkswagen-Golf-GTI-Black-Dynamic-placement-626x382.jpg
  8. 2

WTB: OEM R LED tails (tinted)

hey guys, Looking for oems in good condition. PM me. Thx!
  9. 2

Depo R taillights pulsate?

Hey guys, I was looking to get a set of depo r taillights and noticed they seem to pulsate. I know a ton of you guys have them, have you noticed this: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DUsjWFmMNhs If you install them with out the harness is it just a light error code you need to remove on vagcom...
  10. 2

Buying an intake. Help me choose!

Hey guys, I know intakes have been discussed a lot, but I really wanted some advice before I buy. My objectives are power, responsiveness and added sound is ok. It also must have a heat shield. What are you guys using? Love them? Any brand that seems to be a cut above? Recommendations...
  11. 2

LED Signal lights

Hey Guys, I want to get amber/yellowish signal lights front and rear that match the mirror leds. What do you guys recommend that won't give an error code? FYI I have a 2013 and my headlights are a bit different than 2010-2012, but I presume the signal light would be the same? Recommendations...