GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

HELP! I think I have a clutch problem

OK fellas, I'm looking for the collective expertise on the forum here to help me out. This started Thursday night. And let me preface this with the fact that I'm no stranger to a spirited jaunt here and there. In any event, what seems to be happening is that when I'm in gear and I push the gas...
  2. B

TIRE QUESTION FOR NEPA

Hey guys, I was just curious...I live in North Eastern PA. I'm planning on buying dedicated summer tires and wheels. Is it feasible to run them during the Spring/Fall/Summer and run a winter tire and wheel setup for the cold weather?
  3. B

My Dilemma

OK Guys, time to help a fellow MK6 fan out. I currently own a 2011 2D GTI in black with a 6 speed. I bought the car with 3400 miles and it now has 11700ish on it. I drive A Lot.... It's about 51 miles to work each way.... 5 days a week. Recently the automotive group I work for, traded in a...
  4. B

FS: OEM Bi-Xenons from 12 Golf R

I'm selling these because I've decided to probably sell my 11 GTI. I havent purchased the bulbs and ballasts yet. I purchased them from VWVortex from a member named Al_Bundy. They're still in the box he shipped them to me with. the link to the original thread is here...