GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Help with front control arm Spring install

I can't seem to get the front control arm to line back up with the 3 bolts after re-installing the struts with DG springs. Any hints on how to do that? No matter how much I try to force the rotors to line up, it's just not getting there.
  2. D

Official World Cup 2014 Thread

Can't wait for the Ghana game. It all rides on that game for USA. Plus I hope Germany pummels Portugal. That's our best chance. Once the US is out, I'm cheering for Belgium. Stacked team with a who's who of the EPL. Other than that, I'll root for the underdog every time, and I'll root...
  3. D

The Official Photography Thread!

Here are some shots from a trip to Cambodia I took a couple years back. Camera is an old 6MP Nikon D40. Lenses include: Sigma 10mm-18mm Nikon 35mm prime Nikon 50mm prime Standard kit lens
  4. D

The Best of the Utterly Forgettable

I almost went with the Chevette, but my buddy had one in high school, so I always remember it... hence the Citation.
  5. D

I would say Waynes World eliminates the Ford Pinto, but otherwise a perfect pick.
  6. D

Good choices so far. The sunbeam is a perfect example. I totally forgot about that car, but used to see them all the time. The Merkur I had to Wikepedia, because it had been so long since I'd seen one. I would say its a forgettable rare car. Will the Acura be forgotten, or will it always be...
  7. D

There have been way too many best of this or that lists. Worst of the worst lists are a dime a dozen. How about the truly forgettable cars? I thought I would start a "Best of the Forgettables" list. How to submit: 1.) Find one car from the past (not currently being produced) that is so...
  8. D

First race, got beat by a Grand Cherokee V8!

If I have to turn in my membership card at the end of this post, so be it. I am at a stoplight. It's not really two lanes but the previous generation Grand Cherokee pulls up besides me. The road quickly goes down to one lane... So I know exactly what's happening. It's basically a race to...
  9. D

Anyone have any experience with Speedlife Motorsport?

They are a Unitronic dealer up in Haverhill? I'm interested in a Stage 1+ tune. Has anyone had any experience with them? I've never had any kind of tune service done before so I'm just looking for some confirmation. Seems like a legit shop from their website. www.speedlifemotorsport.com
  10. D

Hello from the Boston area!

Hello everyone, I am a new GTI MKVI owner as of this week. I have driven it for about 2 days now. This car is stupendous! It is a 2013 DSG model that had only 11K on it. It is bright red, with the sunroof, and touchscreen, but totally stock. I think it has the gray Leguna's, but I've only...