GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Guidance please

TLDR: Asked the wrong question better is WHY you picked who you went with. I have been reading an awful lot about the different tuners out there. I come from a subaru background and no one really runs OTS tunes everything is pretty much at least dyno tuned if not road tuned. Needless to say...
  2. D

Brad Penn Oil?

So I have a 2013 D.E. GTI and it seems that most of you run Moblil 1 or German Castrol. I used to have an 04 STI I sell swimming pools so I drive around alot (20k-30k) a year. In a truly busy week I could drive 1,000 miles. Needless to say I did alot of research into oil. Brad Penn Oil was...
  3. D

Whose going to SOWO

So this is my first VW and will be my first SOWO. Since so many people will be there was wondering if some of you might be interested in a get together so others can check out/show your systems/installs? :D
  4. D

Who has upgraded their system?

How many of you have made changes to your stock audio system?
  5. D

Car Audio Help

So I have had my 2013 Drivers edition for a little over a week now and am actually fairly impressed with the dynaudio system. Of course I want more :lol: So my questions to you that have gone before 1. Go simple and just add amplification to stock speakers and most likely a uberstealth sub...
  6. D

Lagunas or ???

I am picking up a 2013 CSG on Tuesday and while I actually like the Lagunas I am really not a fan of 18" rims and am looking for something in a 17" now I happen to have a set of 5x100 rims from my old STI what do you guys think of that?
  7. D

Question for car audio gurus

I am picking up a 2013 drivers edition on Tuesday and have a few questions about the dynaudio system. 1. I have been reading about the vagcom settings and it seems like the radio can be coded to send high or low level signals. Do any of you now the volt range that is available at either of the...
  8. D

Valentine V1 best mount?

Bit the bullet and purchased a valentine v1 :thumbsup: with the bluetooth interface to use with this app YAV1. My question is what is the best mount :confused: that you guys have used? I also need a mount for my phone an LGG2.