GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

FS: VWR Streetsport coilovers

Selling some Volkswagen Racing Streetsport Coilovers with fixed dampening. These are BNIB, I just opened the box to take a picture of what they come with. I'm located in Alpharetta GA. I'll meet up in the metro ATL area so I don't have to ship them. $1000 + shipping if you're not nearby...
  2. S

FS: RossTec MicroCAN VAGCOM cable

$210 shipped to the contiguous United States of MURICA. Located in Metro-Atlanta, if you're inclined to pick it up...
  3. S

Autoguide Sub-$30k Shootout

They should do like Top Gear did, buy one and tell Mini to kick rocks
  4. S

Spent a lot of time in a 2013 Honda Civic Lx

I owned a 2012 Civic SI (which is pretty much the same car) for about 2 years before my GTI, It would be if it showed anything relevant This is one of those things they changed on the '13 from the '12. Seemed kinda busy to me If it's not an Si, then it's an economy car. They're slow. Diesel...
  5. S

Game of Thrones - SPOILERS based on TV Show ONLY

Bentley/Rolls people.
  6. S

Las Vegad cop killers put "Dont tread on me" flags on cops bodies

Armed bystander shot and killed after confronting the two gunmen. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/06/08/2-police-officers-shot-in-las-vegas/
  7. S

Las Vegad cop killers put "Dont tread on me" flags on cops bodies

We need more guns! The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good.....oh wait...
  8. S

Bowe Bergdahl

Yeah. Not much out there. A lot of decent conservative information out there is heavily clouded with that right wing bullshit.
  9. S

Bowe Bergdahl

Funny thing, the overwhelming majority of the armed forces supports Obama. It'd be awkward if conservatives found that out.
  10. S

Bowe Bergdahl

If some right winger did pull it off, they'd blame it on lefty communists.
  11. S

Seattle shooting ended when shooter stopped to reload

Gun free zones exist to limit liability (lower insurance), to control security, and to have an extra legal outlet. More and more places will become gun free zones as long as more and more people want to carry their guns around with them.
  12. S

Seattle shooting ended when shooter stopped to reload

I wish people would understand the reason behind gun free zones. Because more and more places are becoming gun free zones, and for good reason. No killer has picked a place because it was a gun free zones. Killer targets are chosen because they have a connection to them somehow.
  13. S

Whats your occupation?

What books did you start with? My mind is a sponge and I have all the time in the world right now.
  14. S

Whats your occupation?

Our company makes rotogravure cylinders for a major printing company out here in north GA. I chrome plate, copper plate, do composite proofs, and ship. I am dreadfully underpaid.
  15. S

Whats your occupation?

I'd kill to get in on this
  16. S

Isla Vista shootings

No one has given up a single shred of their rights. At least as long as you haven't been convicted of a felony.
  17. S

Isla Vista shootings

Do you carry your fire extinguisher everywhere you go, and get angry when people tell you to leave it in your car?
  18. S

Isla Vista shootings

This is the dumbest meme I think I've seen in a while. Maybe ever. Lol
  19. S

Isla Vista shootings

No. He's really not.