GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. woofman

Rear bumper protector?

I could use some help finding a stainless or aluminum rear bumper protector. The OEM Protective Sill Plate (part#5K0061195) is plastic and for $156 seems like a lot of dough for something that's unlikely to last very long.
  2. woofman

Need shift boot replacement help

I'd like to replace the Tiptronic shift boot with one that matches my new Katzkin seats. Problem is that there's a plastic collar that won't release the boot from the (pistol grip) knob. And the dealer only sells a replacement collar that's connected to a new boot, so breaking it off won't...
  3. woofman

Silver Grey or Art Grey?

I ordered a leather steering wheel for my 2011 Golf. Problem is they sent me one that's silver grey and it looks as dark as black. Would art grey be any lighter, and thereby coordinate better with all the grey throughout the interior? (Ain't it great having First World problems.)
  4. woofman

Need center armrest for MK6 Golf

Recently bought a cherry 2011 RSM Golf 2-door, which is a base version so it has no center armrest between the front seats, just 2 cup holders and storage for small objects. I've priced a new OEM center armrest at the dealer and the cover alone (part#1K0864207EYYS) is over $300. If you add...
  5. woofman

Armrest dilemma

Just bought a cherry 2011 Golf 2-Door – and I couldn't be happier. I'd like to add an armrest for the console but the dealer wants $335. eBay has just the leather cover from China for $84.29. shipping included...