GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Gti_Vroom415

DIY on Brake Pad replacement on Mk6 GTI

Disclosure: Do at your own risk. Working on cars may be dangerous. This thread is to help new to GTI owners get a step by step on how to replace your brake pads and also kind of how to remove rotors.[emoji106] I am not putting on new pads, there is a noise near my calipers that I took a look...
  2. Gti_Vroom415

***Official Road-Trip mk6 Thread!***

Wanted to make a thread for your trips with your mk6's!! Mk6 Model: 2011 Wolfsburg "Amellie" GTI M/T Location on Trip: California Highway 1 near Santa Cruz/ Also Geotag so others can check out your awesome spots PICTURES: Sent from Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
  3. Gti_Vroom415

*****AVOID!!!!Serramonte Volkswag in Colma California

:mad::mad::mad:I just want to show my terrible experience with VW Serramonte Sales and service. :readthethread::mad: I was driving home on Highway 1 with my girlfriend on 06/07/15 around 8pm. Just cruising at about 60mph, (I have a MK6 GTI and bought it CPO (used) from the dealer about a year...
  4. Gti_Vroom415

*****AVOID!!!!Serramonte Volkswag in Colma California

I just want to show my terrible experience with VW Serramonte Sales and service. :readthethread::mad: I was driving home on Highway 1 with my girlfriend on 06/07/15 around 8pm. Just cruising at about 60mph, (I have a MK6 GTI and bought it CPO (used) from the dealer about a year ago at 38k...
  5. Gti_Vroom415

GTI_VROOM415 Wolfsburg CW GTI

She's back from the shop and looking better than ever
  6. Gti_Vroom415

Can I use h&R springs?

I was wondering if the H&R sport springs (not super sport) are okay to put with factory shocks or do I need to buy new shocks. Thanks guys
  7. Gti_Vroom415

What color should I get my detroits painted?

My dad pulled a deal with the body shop that is fixing my car to do a bunch of extra including painting my rims. Pitch out some colors, matte types and gloss types. Pictures are a plus! Thanks Boop!
  8. Gti_Vroom415

Continued: ***vandilized***

Insurance dude came today, the car was not claimed totaled. The repair will be done by the choice of my body shop or theirs and/or I can take the check and do with it as I wish. -amount of $5,400 roughly for the estimate. Shop estimate $8,900... Insurance will speak with the shop for a...
  9. Gti_Vroom415

10. Gti_Vroom415

Best Website for LED Tails?

Which website for motor sports has the best LED Tails for mk6 GTI? ECS? not really looking for OEM R's just something of good quality. Thanks:w00t:
  11. Gti_Vroom415

***Dead Button Stickers?***

Does anyone know where they sell these with an OEM look? I saw them on a website once but they were about $20 dollars per button, if they sell just stickers with a more OEM look kind of like that Trac off button, that would be cool. I feel that these just look a bit to funny. My little cousin...
  12. Gti_Vroom415

***Vandalized :,(***

13. Gti_Vroom415

*****The Unofficial Super Clean Photos of Your GTI/R Page!!!!!*

show me what you did to your car so I can copy you. PLEASE BY ALL MEANS BRAG! Some pointers also would be cool and quick tips. *I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF THIS IS ALREADY A TOPIC.* post away!
  14. Gti_Vroom415

Seafoam Intake Cleaning

I did this intake clean about 3 weeks ago for my intake. If you haven't done it yet, beware of the smoke... That stuff is still in my lungs... It's good, cleaned out my air ntake but shit is that bad for you
  15. Gti_Vroom415

Post Halloween Car Pics!

Went around with a bunch of nerf guns and gave out candy in my candy white gti with a bunch of my buds. lol the kids would run up to the car and we would nerf the crap out of them when they came for candy haha! show you experience with your gti this halloween! GOODLUCK
  16. Gti_Vroom415

New to this: GARAGE PICS

ANY PICTURE OF YOU WORKING ON YOUR GOLF/GTI/R AND A LITTLE ABOUT THE MOD!thanks