GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dustbunny227

WTB/WTT vw goal wheels

Just discovered that my car should have had goals on it rather than the portos it sold with. And now I want nothing more than to have a set of goals. Anyone wanna trade for portos?
  2. dustbunny227

DieselBunny Build

I'm finally back into a Volkswagen! Just bought a 2013 Jetta sportwagen tdi manual trans. Bought December 16th at 107k miles, mechanic owned and pretty well maintained I might say. Has a brand new intake manifold courtesy of vw. Picture the day I bought it and filled up for the first time...
  3. dustbunny227

WTB rear sway bar

Anyone got their stock sway bar off their mk6 gti they don't want? It's supposed to be a nice improvement for my sportwagen if anyone doesn't want it collecting dust in their garage.
  4. dustbunny227

WTB flashzilla v3

Just checking to see if anyone had a flashzilla v3 they didn't need anymore. New they aren't terribly expensive but if someone didn't want theirs I'd be happy to buy it.
  5. dustbunny227

WTB jetta sportwagen cargo cover

Looking to buy a mk6 jetta sportwagen cargo cover. The car I just bought unfortunately didn't have one. Would prefer local pick up if possible or a decent deal for shipping one. Lmk!
  6. dustbunny227

WTB wagon

What's up everyone! I'm trying to get back into vw and get me a new car to drive as my daily. I miss the utility of a hatchback and ive been leaning toward a mk6 jetta sportwagen. I'm looking primarily at diesel because they can go for much longer than a gas motor. Especially given that my max...
  7. dustbunny227

2021 corolla apex se

The time has unfortunately come that I need to sell my car to free up finances. Lots of stuff happening with my life and this car loan will help free up some cash for the family. I know, it's a weird looking vw. It's a 2021 corolla apex se 6mt in cement that I bought brand new with 4 miles on...
  8. dustbunny227

Adams Rotors custom slotted rear rotors

Asking $150 OBO Selling for a friend. I originally got these and the fronts from my buddy who was going to put them on his MK5 GTI but it wound up getting totaled before he could mount them. I have the fronts on my car so those arent available. The rears don't fit my 2011 GTI since I have the...
  9. dustbunny227

Toyota Supra 2018/19

Is anyone else excited for the new Toyota Supra? Now that it looks like its finally going to happen. Unlike the FRS/BRZ that was supposedly to be the next Supra. I've been thinking this will be my next car, as long as Toyota doesn't bring the price tag up to GTR money I should be able to afford...