GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. kgozi1

Best site to buy parts for Canadians?

Ive been looking for an exhaust for my 2010 GTI (going stage 2). Most sites and products are made for American shoppers, Ive had some bad experiences with import charges in the past. Anyone recommend a site to buy parts for? Or if you have a specific exhaust you recommend im all ears, thanks.
  2. kgozi1

Buying a KO4 mk6, should i be worried?

The vehicle I'm looking to purchase is a 2012 GTI with APR KO4 swap, with APR exhaust etc. Now he installed the KO4 at 20k KM as-well as a Stage 3 bully Clutch The vehicle is now at 120k KM, having the KO4 ran for 100k KM as-well as the clutch can that be worrisome or do they usually hold up...
  3. kgozi1

Does the Euro GTI look alot better?

It seems on youtube and Instagram, the places I see GTI MK6 in Europe they just look a lot better. I'm aware of the tail light difference, but there seems to be something with the front bumper or overall body? unless the front plate is whats throwing it off. Here's a vid of a red mk5 in Europe...
  4. kgozi1

How to check timing tensioner?

I came across "HumbleMechanic" youtube guide on how to check the tensioner, but he doesn't specify what exactly I'm looking at, what will the outdated one look like vs the new. Unfortunately, all the good guides I've come across on forums/google have corrupt images thanks for phtotobuckets...
  5. kgozi1

Door rust damage

Does anyone know ruffly how much this will cost? I'm putting an offer on this car it's pretty much flawless in every manner besides this rust which is on both sides. The cost is the make/break for me so i hope i get some replies! thanks
  6. kgozi1

COBB Intake with Unitronic tune?

Does anyone have any experience with the combination? Im aware that a tune is required for the COBB intake due to its design but im more keen on the UNI tune and the COBB intake, the intake design just appeals to me.:iono:
  7. kgozi1

Eibach Pro-Kit help

Well i had an MK5 GTI and bought eibach pro kit for it. I now have a MK6 GTI and wondering if i could use those springs for my MK6? If anyone has had any experience with swapping around springs. Here's the links to the springs The one i bought (mk5)...