GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

A Kid Backed into my Grill

I don't believe wolfsburg edition makes any difference to the grille, all mk6 gti grilles should be the same, there are many sites out there that sell them. It's on sale right now on ECS, youre going to have to swap over the gti logo and the emblem but should fit fine...
  2. T

Golf 6 R wipers not working! Please help

Had the same issue with my gti, I gave up and took it to the dealer, it was a weird coding issue, they couldn't explain why it happened, and I didn't change any coding around that time. They recoded something and I lost all my other vagcom tweaks I had done a few years before. Check to see if...
  3. T

Looking for Scanned Canada Edition Owner's Manual

I have 2 of the oem manuals that came with 2 different 2010 gtis in the leather case if that's what you're looking for
  4. T

SOLD!

Up for sale is a set of 4 oem 17" 5x112 volkswagen rims with 225 45 R17 Sailun Ice Blazer winter tires. Center Bore is 57.1 Tires are excellent in shape, rims are also in very good condition, minor scuff on 1 rim. Tires were bought in 2019 7000km put on them in 3 years You can still see...
  5. T

Would the rust warranty cover this?

I got it done in April of 2020, car was totalled a month ago and still looked good before the accident, would it have come back next year or later on maybe, but for 2 years and the price I was happy not to look at the rust. Also remove the sponges under the fender liner in the rocker, I was told...
  6. T

Would the rust warranty cover this?

Paid a $550 cad to do mine. exact same damage, can't find the rust photos but here it is after the fix.
  7. T

High beams won't stay on

Maybe he just didn't know how to operate the stalk and felt slightly embarrassed? 🤔
  8. T

High beams won't stay on

Post a video of the issue if you can, seems strange a new stalk wouldn't solve your issue
  9. T

High beams won't stay on

If I'm reading this right, pulling the stalk towards you only allows you to flash. You have to push the stalk forward (away from you) to have them stay on
  10. T

Used parts for sale from 2010 GTI

More photos
  11. T

Well shes a goner

Yes fortunately I was able too take all my aftermarket parts as long as I put the stock parts back. Sold everything off in a weeks time. LED taillights BFI shift knob Forge short shifter R8 coilpacks Turbo outlet Throttle inlet Gfb+ Eonon radio Oem monster Mats Luckily I hadn't installed my...
  12. T

Well shes a goner

Thanks man. Yeah everyone is in a rush, he literally could have waited for me to pass before making a left, there was no reason for that accident to happen. I'll still be lurking around the mk6 forums the mk4 and mk6 gtis are still my favorite I'll get one again one day
  13. T

Well shes a goner

Thanks guys, the colour and the spec is what really caught my eye, it's a 2016 s-line with the competition package. I've never even heard of the competition package on an audi before this car. Just hit 100,000km, 1 owner car, audi dealer serviced. Im really happy with it, but I still miss the...
  14. T

Well shes a goner

Sorry for the crap photos, but here's the new ride. I love it, but I do miss driving stick.
  15. T

Additional photos
  16. T

Hi guys, unfortunately my car was totaled so I have some parts up for grabs if you're interested. I will remove items as they are sold. Black housing rearview mirror - $50 Xenon Ballast 5DV 009 000-00 brand new - $50 Rear console cubby (Black) - $20 Basically new oem carpeted floor mats -...
  17. T

Well shes a goner

This is the car from the dealer photos
  18. T

Well shes a goner

I test drove one and I loved the interior but something about the way it drove didn't sit right with me, my car is modified so I understand it's slower and the shifter had long throws but even stock compared to what I remember my mk6 being stock felt light or didn't have the same road presence...
  19. T

Well shes a goner

No, that's the other clown that turned left infront of my trying to fly into the Toyota dealership I ended up getting a 2016 A4 s-line with the competition package, really cool car I'll post pictures when I pick it up later this week
  20. T

Well shes a goner

Time to say goodbye to the MK6 world, mine was unfortunately totalled yesterday. Not sure what's next but something hopefully as great, really enjoyed my time with it. Thanks for everyone's help tracking down rattles, and small issues you guys are great!