GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Engine Rough on Startup

Looks like it is at a minimum a timing chain tensioner, chains and guides job. If the valves are bent then...
  2. B

Shuenk TSI K04+ Turbo - Dyno - Review

Hi @WalkerT, I know you have since sold your car but are you able to share with us/me some datazap datalogs on your IE K04 tune ? I currently have GIAC's k04 tune and I just wanted to see IE's ignition timing and boost curves and compare it with my logs. Thanks!
  3. B

What did you do to your MK6 today?

maybe the low pressure fuel pump?
  4. B

sold

bump lower $
  5. B

sold

bump. lower price
  6. B

What is this sound? (2013 gti)

you can take out the blower motor in like 5 minutes. use aerosol lubricant on the fan and see if it it makes a difference
  7. B

What is this sound? (2013 gti)

could be the blower fan motor squeaking?
  8. B

When to replace timing chain tensioner

I respectfully don't agree with just replacing the tensioner as I went this route and then had to go back and replace the chain and guides. I got lucky and didn't have to replace the engine when going back to replace the chain and guides
  9. B

sold

sold
  10. B

sold

Located in Queens NYC. Prefer local but would be willing to ship at buyer's expense Racingline Sport Springs Part #: VWR31G60R For MK6 Golf R, MK5 R32, MK5 MK6 Jetta and other similar weight vehicles $160
  11. B

FS: VWR Racingline lowering Sport Springs for MK6 Golf R MK5 R32 Jetta VWR31G60R

Located in Queens NYC. Prefer local but would be willing to ship at buyer's expense Racingline Sport Springs Part #: VWR31G60R For MK6 Golf R, MK5 R32, MK5 MK6 Jetta and other similar weight vehicles $sold
  12. B

Broken Golf R

So the IE intake collapsing was the issue?
  13. B

2013 Volkswagen gti timing warranty?

$2500 for just a timing chain replacement? Sounds a little much but i did the job myself as a DIY. Check out other independent shops and shop around. At the end of the day you are not dealing with a full engine replacement at the moment that would cost you way more.
  14. B

MK6 GTI K04 on E30 vs. Supra

definitely the bowling balls
  15. B

fs: apr carbonio intake

sold.