GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. oddspyke

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

"Like throwing a hot dog down a hallway"
  2. oddspyke

I'm sure there's exceptions, but the general trend I've seen is that larger, publicly traded companies tend to hire more objectively (or at least based on some criteria) and smaller and/or privately held companies have a lot more "friends and family hiring".
  3. oddspyke

I saw some other people respond to this too, but I also got my job with no "in" at the company.
  4. oddspyke

Seems about right
  5. oddspyke

Lazy I understand. The concerning part is that he's selling it with "100k miles", but it's including screenshots from a prior listing where it had 152k miles. Feels scammy.
  6. oddspyke

Why are some of the pictures screenshots of a description that lists a different price and higher mileage?
  7. oddspyke

See also: roll cages in street cars
  8. oddspyke

I was thinking more along the lines of Grandma's Boy.
  9. oddspyke

I've seen that movie...
  10. oddspyke

Man I'm behind... @Nineeightyone you're going to Steel Stacks Sunday? I'm debating making the drive up. I'll PM you if I end up going.
  11. oddspyke

@jay745 better hope that job offer comes through https://carsandbids.com/auctions/rkdMeYMR/2016-porsche-cayman-gt4
  12. oddspyke

Buy a convertible. Feel the wind in your hair... Or what's left of it.
  13. oddspyke

Made me think of this https://theoatmeal.com/pl/minor_differences4/shirt Edit: borderline NSFW
  14. oddspyke

You need one of those steering wheel knobs
  15. oddspyke

My $30k 2016 VW has a higher quality interior than my $75k Chevy... Even with the gripes about the new touch screens, the new VWs are still a cut above in my opinion. I don't understand the reviews saying Hyundai/Kia are the tops for interior quality. Sat in them when shopping for my wife's...
  16. oddspyke

If they start offering incentives on them, it would be mighty tempting. I love the way they look.
  17. oddspyke

My grandfather had all the gear in his garage and it was offered to me when he passed but I didn't have anywhere to put it. I could have been the CSB tire destination...
  18. oddspyke

I'm amending my answer. I wouldn't be able to drink as much Starbucks if they taxed me more. I might have to stop eating avocado toast
  19. oddspyke

Yes. I would pay thousands of dollars in additional taxes if they removed the cap, with no increase in benefit. Money I would put towards my children's education. I actually work for a living and pay more than my fair share. Middle to high income people aren't the problem and we are taxed at a...