GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

New 18x8 5x112 Flow One F6 Wheels With Tires (Maryland)

New with less than 10 miles. Black machine with dark tint 18x8 et45 5x112 with 215-40-18 Kumho Ecsta PA51 tires. These were mounted and driven around the block only. The vehicle these wheels were purchased for was shortly sold after buying. Will need centering rings. $1,500
  2. B

Sold... Brand New Set Of 19X8.5 ET45 Motegi Racing MR CS5 With Tires (Maryland)

Brand new set of 5X112 19X8.5 ET45 Motegi Racing MR CS5 With 235-35-19 Dunlop Signature HP. Comes with all hardware also factory center caps not pictured 57.1 center bore rings. Road force balanced. I sold the car I ordered them for. Local pickup only. $1,450
  3. B

Sold... 2012 VW Golf 2 Door TDI With Tech Package Only 65K Miles (Maryland)

Sold... Rare find 2012 Volkswagen Golf TDI 2 door with tech package, navi, moonroof, Bi Xenon headlights, keyless / push button start, Dynaudio system, heated seats, DSG transmission with only 65K miles. Always garaged, never seen rain or snow, no damage of any kind. Factory paint, clean...
  4. B

19" BBS LM Wheels & Tires Maryland

19X8.5 5X112 ET48 BBS LM Forged wheels with 235-35 Sumitomo HTR ZIII with less than 3K miles. I'm the original owner of the wheels & tires. They are road force balanced and are in great shape. Local pick up only 20879 $3,750
  5. B

Anyone Running H&R Touring Cup Kit?

I installed the kit on my 12 Golf TDI and never was happy with the way the rear sits so high. I reached out to H&R and after a bunch of emails I was told it lowered the car properly. They claim the kit should lower the front 1.5 and 1.4 for the rear. Before lowering the fronts were 26" and the...
  6. B

18" BBS CO (Maryland)

SOLD... Brand new condition. Less than 500 miles 18x8 44et BBS CO in bright silver with 225-40’s Sumitomo HTR Enhance WX2 tires fits 5x112 Located in Maryland. Sorry, no shipping $1550
  7. B

Trying To Adjust Hid Headlights With Obdeleven IOS

Hi, I need a little help. I have a 12 Golf TDI with factory HID headlights. I've lowered the car and the headlights need to be re-adjusted. My bother just bought the new IOS version of obdeleven. He tried to adjust them back to stock level with no luck. He went to 55, headlight regulation basic...
  8. B

WTB: Complete Golf R Front Bumper MD/DC/VA Area

I'm looking for a complete Golf R front bumper in the MD/DC/VA area. Thanks
  9. B

Best Golf R Replica Front Bumper Kit?

I'm thinking of adding a front Golf R replica bumper kit to my 12 Golf TDI Anyone have any suggestions on which kit to do with? I'm looking for a complete kit. Thanks