GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. AzteCypher

3D Printer & C.A.D. Thread

What do you design in, Fusion?
  2. AzteCypher

Radwood Austin

Nice score! I very rarely listen to the radio now-a-days.
  3. AzteCypher

Radwood Austin

I always forget about Radwood and it looks like it'd be really cool to check out.
  4. AzteCypher

You can't really see the layer lines unless you know what you're looking for. Bang up job on this one.(y)
  5. AzteCypher

That's pretty cool. I might try printing that in ABS as I don't have an ASA.
  6. AzteCypher

That's an awesome score right there!
  7. AzteCypher

Man... that's pretty neat.
  8. AzteCypher

Oh man....! You're gonna be dangerous now! LOL! Which one did you get if you don't mind me asking?
  9. AzteCypher

Good to know. I guess I'll "have" to buy a new printer to print in ASA. Better let the wife know. 😁
  10. AzteCypher

Nice! That'll be one of my goals this year, probably after the rest of the garage is organized though. 😑
  11. AzteCypher

I primarily stick with Hatchbox unless there's a color I really like/need in another brand. These are other ones I've had success with. Overture Polymaker Mika3D CC3D Flashforge Sunlu Kodak 3D Solutech I re-calibrate every time I switch brands or colors, and run a calibration cube and temp...
  12. AzteCypher

I tried using the BTT filament runout sensor but I was not happy with it. Felt like it was a waste of money honestly. I had to open it because the wheel was too tight within it and it would cause my filament to drag. I kept getting false positives with it but I eventually worked through that...
  13. AzteCypher

I bought the silicone molds on Amazon. - https://a.co/d/8pysuS1 I bought a used toaster oven at Goodwill that worked very well. I set it up on my patio so as not to annoy the family with any smells that might occur. I hovered around 320F or so because if I went higher than that, the filament...
  14. AzteCypher

What are you adhering it with?
  15. AzteCypher

You printing it in ABS or something stronger?
  16. AzteCypher

Been printing these for my sister-in-law and my two brother-in-laws. It's a dice tower for DnD that can also hold your soda/beer can. The bottom part (coaster) comes off. This filament color brings out the layer lines but it doesn't look bad in person. Still have two more to go. Not too bad...
  17. AzteCypher

I need to see if there are any maker shows in Texas. Also, I wanted to share what I've been making to give away to the kids for Halloween. I'm aiming for about 100 jack-o-lanterns and I'm currently at 65. Going to also print witches hats for half of them and glue them on. The skulls are all...
  18. AzteCypher

Man... I'm sorry to hear that it was a more expensive trip than what you planned for but glad to hear y'all are ok. I remember when my dad hit a buck in his 74 T-bird. Even on an all metal car, it was surprising the amount of damage an animal can do. The show looks like it was a real blast...
  19. AzteCypher

I started out with Tinkercad and I still use it a lot. I've been wanting to try Fusion 360 but I run Ubuntu at home so no go yet. I started out with simple shapes by reading tutorials and watching videos just like you're doing. I'm a real hands on kind of person so I like to try out what I...
  20. AzteCypher

Everyone's been quiet lately. Anything new?