GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Cybe

FS-Ohio '10 GTI: 2dr White, DSG, APR S2, AWE DP, HJS, BFI, BSH $17k 40k mi

I don't have neat car show HDR shots or magazine entries. I do have this, though: Car hasn't been dicked with. Is built to drive. No accidents, etc. Has: * APR Stage 2, fully loaded ECU * AWE Downpipe w/ HJS catalyst * BSH big Rear Sway Bar * BFI Torque-mount insert * Euro compartmented...
  2. Cybe

H2O is gross

Video: http://www.advancedaquarist.com/blog/hurricane-irene-whips-up-the-most-wicked-skimmate-...-and-a-reporter-baths-in-it Dunno if any of you keep saltwater tanks but uh, that shit .. is gross by the ounce, let alone this! :)
  3. Cybe

APR/AWE/Techs - Resistance of a properly functioning rear O2 sensor heating circuit?

Snapped my rear O2 sensor in half on a bump. Despite rear O2 delete in flash, I have a CEL for the rear circuit warming sensor. So a little modification, then -- can somebody provide this figure? Is an inline resistor is a workable fix, or can just shunt it like a brakepad wear sensor...
  4. Cybe

FS: AWE Catback $500 in Columbus, Ohio

Title says it all. Cash buyers, pickup only. Pickup only Pickup only
  5. Cybe

FS: AWE Turboback. *CCTA* downpipe w/ HJS catalyst, catback w/ polished round tips.

A new CBFA turboback is $1460 & ship at AWE. I'm not sure if the CCTA portion is actually even available -- took a long time and a lot of work with AWE to get that piece. Big thanks to Alex -- I hate to let it go now, but I need the money to fix Jetta, house, etc. :( Sounds amazing, has the...
  6. Cybe

Reefers? Salt tanks.

Post your tanks.. Just starting mine, I'm a salt noob. 26g bow. New live rock from Reefsystems, a coral farm here in Ohio.
  7. Cybe

WTB: Used/new Mudflaps / Splashguards (OEM)

PM me if you have a set you'd like to part with
  8. Cybe

vw Sidecar

9. Cybe

Derp. Before/After

10. Cybe

FS: BBS LM Reps, 18x8.5. Black face Polished lip w/Tires

$1000 picked up or ship at your cost. Expect ~50/wheel for shipping. They're wearing Kumho Platinum LX with very healthy tread remaining. One curb. Actually was a sewer lid in a construction zone. Will take and post that pic for serious inquiries. Pics are of the wheels when new -...
  11. Cybe

Going to Lewisville, TX. Where's the best BBQ?

As titled; I'm headed south for work. I'm a bit of a bbq enthusiast, and looking for for real deal. No chains, I want the mom and pop shop. Where is it?
  12. Cybe

The Italian Gathering; Lamborghini, Ferrari, Maserati, Fiat

Featured model was Countach Featured make was Alfa Romeo At Wendy's Corp HQ yesterday
  13. Cybe

MK6 joining the Longball Rally to H2O

I'm going to meet up with Eurovagens (in Ohio) and jump in with the Longball Rally (in Pennsylvania) to H2O International (in Ocean City, MD) Any other MK6 joining? Where?
  14. Cybe

APR Software w/ 2.5" Downpipe/Turboback?

Arin; I didn't find anything specific about this -- what's APR's position on the available 93 octane tunes (stage 1/2) with a 2.5" downpipe, and do you have anything in particular to share about this configuration?
  15. Cybe

WTB: Forge Spacer, $35 shipped to 43229

WTB This'd be my third one - I always sell them for $35, so that's my offer. :)
  16. Cybe

Big Pics: 2010 Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix

Bandwidth Intensive. Some dupes, multi-uploader hosed me lol
  17. Cybe

H2O International 2010 thread

http://h20international.com/ * Who's going? * Where ya staying? We should choose a MK6 hotel. * MK6 Meet? (this space reserved for faq, hotels, rallies, meets) I'm heading out with www.LongBallRally.com again this year.
  18. Cybe

Eurovagens presents: The Hunt!

http://thehunt.eurovagens.com/ At least 30 teams of drivers are registered for our Road Rally, 'The Hunt.' There's on-site Autocross and a Show and Shine as well. C'mon out! :) I'll be there with the mk6 and a mk3 Jetta.