GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Patrick O

WTB: Watkins Glen Wheels

I looking to buy a set of 4 18" Watkins Glen Wheels. Prefer local pickup in the NY tri-state area. Thanks!
  2. Patrick O

WTB Left OEM Xenon Headlight Assembly for Golf R

The left Xenon headlight on my MK6 Golf R is cracked and water has destroyed it. The part number is 5K0941751B. Please DM me if you have one to sell. I am willing to consider buying both the left and right headlights if you only want to sell a set. Thanks
  3. Patrick O

SOLD: 2010 GTI DSG 2-Door CSG, APR Stage 1, only 51K miles on Long Island - $12K

SOLD! Selling my very clean 2010 VW GTI 2-door w/DSG and only 51,300 miles, located on Long Island for $12,000. Two owners, no accidents and never smoked in. I have owned this car since July 2017. Carbon Steel Gray with Interlagos cloth interior. Sunroof, 18” Detroit rims, heated seats and...
  4. Patrick O

Sunroof Motor Wires Frayed

My sunroof stopped working on my MK6 GTI, so I changed the switch and motor today. When I went to take the motor out, the wires between the motor and switch were completed frayed (see attached picture). Any idea how this could have happened in my ceiling? Fortunately the new switch and motor...
  5. Patrick O

Replacement Headliner for MK6 GTI on Long Island

For anyone on Long Island with a sagging headliner, I just had mine replaced at Phoenix Upholstery in Franklin Square for $500. All done in one day and James was a really nice guy to work with.