GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Nineeightyone

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

I just think they look cool. I never really got into the 'scene' all that much, though I loved my mk4s. Facts
  2. Nineeightyone

I think @Acadia18 would like mine more than average because they're presently black from brake dust agree that they look great when wider. Those knockoffs from the Scion TC though... 🤮
  3. Nineeightyone

also pricetag and overall size/girth aside, it sounds like Hyundai of all companies is doing neat stuff with the Ioniq 5 N, at least if Throttle House is to be believed. Definitely a heavy car, but at least they're working on doing some neat stuff. I'm gonna be pissed if/when Hyundai of all...
  4. Nineeightyone

Not the same :( also outing myself as an ex-mk4 kid, I love the look of Alphards and Porsche Twists.
  5. Nineeightyone

kidneys and children? Halfway there 🤙 DINK life
  6. Nineeightyone

we can't all afford an RS3 and both kidneys though come to think of it, you can live with just one right?
  7. Nineeightyone

I wish I hadn't passed these up in 18x9 I bought them in 18x8 because they were cheap and I liked the design, but now I want wider. Ordered spacers from BFI to at least get the rear to look a little less filled-out, the front isn't too bad though. On schedule to possibly buy three sets of...
  8. Nineeightyone

y'all got more cap than TF2, but I still ❤️ you guys
  9. Nineeightyone

man the comment section on that article is full of wrong. That leading photo honestly makes me want it more. If I fit color me interested, but that's kinda been my issue for a while now. 6'2 isn't an easy fit in a Miata, though I know a stock chassis NC with drop brackets and aftermarket seats...
  10. Nineeightyone

Miata is always the answer. ND3 is right around the corner, and it looks great. Very high on my list, though it sounds like Toyota may be working on a competitor. I have doubts about it though, because the real answer is give us a Corolla engine in the 86, and an 86 GR with the 3cyl turbo from...
  11. Nineeightyone

It's why we work, opposite ends of the spectrum. I'm very much on the spectrum, clearly :ROFLMAO:
  12. Nineeightyone

RPF1s are such a great wheel
  13. Nineeightyone

🧢 Really though I get it's 100% a preference thing, but my preference is never all black wheels.
  14. Nineeightyone

seriously why black wheels everything else is fantastic, but with black wheels it's so hard to see that they're TE37s
  15. Nineeightyone

budget another $2k for hoosiers and you're good to go AX friend has a turbo K swap MR-S and it's absolutely bonkers.
  16. Nineeightyone

I went Vibrant J spacer and bought inserts, medium insert made my CEL go away. I think it's better to have the inserts as an option, the logic is that I can reuse the spacer later on something if necessary. Actually, I should pick up a couple more just for a backup. e: also have some halfway...
  17. Nineeightyone

I can't help but think of those enemies from Left 4 Dead when I hear this term
  18. Nineeightyone

know what's common across the spammers? They all seem to put 'BMW' for their cars. TIL BMW drivers are spammers
  19. Nineeightyone

we're spreading your ashes at gokarting, pocket sand style. Get rekt n00bs