GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dtfd

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

No but I have a shop vac and a pack of cigarettes
  2. dtfd

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

I'm so tired of Twists and Bentley wheels. Every basic bitch VW show build is twists/air/roof box (bonus points if it's color matching)/and some interior from another version of the same chassis you own. On RPF1's........I like them 🤷‍♂️
  3. dtfd

.......we all know the answer here is miata right?
  4. dtfd

That's the entire problem with it. I never said it can't be made fast, I said it's lame. And it is. Nobody looks at a MR-S next to a SW20 and thinks "yea I'll have the weird lumpy one" My advice to people is don't dump money into a project car that isn't the car you really want to begin with.
  5. dtfd

3rd gen mr2 is lame. any boxster is better than that one.
  6. dtfd

.........which MR2? because your choices stop at gen 2 with that.
  7. dtfd

The whole article was one run-on sentence?
  8. dtfd

I just run a downpipe that doesn't throw a code 🤷‍♂️ but yes, your link is what I've heard other people using with success.
  9. dtfd

.......is this an AI generated response?
  10. dtfd

I want statues of me erected in every major city across the us. On a horse, two feet in the air, regardless of how I died.
  11. dtfd

Just once I want to hear a eulogy that was like "yea Becky was a real piece of shit. She sucked all the energy out of a room when she walked into it. She is survived by 3 adult children who don't speak to her"
  12. dtfd

THE Formula One Thread

LETS FUCKING GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. dtfd

There were vocals in this? That was just....noise...and not a pleasant noise either.
  14. dtfd

I had a FD RX7. This wraps it up the general experience well.
  15. dtfd

These are the only guys I'm willing to trust with my retirement savings.
  16. dtfd

hit the nail on the head and while we can argue theory all we want on what the right method SHOULD be, it doesn't change the reality of the job market. ...buddy.......I have bad news about what year is 36 years ago..........
  17. dtfd

Put you you just said into practical terms. You're a hiring manager for "ForumDouche Inc, LLC". You post a job for a new mod online and in less than a week you've got over a 100 candidates for that role. Is the best method for finding a good fit to dig into each and every person's skills, have...