GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Fuel Pump or Fuel Pump Control Module?

My car is having problems starting up taking a couple cranks and holding the gas pedal down in order to get it to start, It drives normally once it is up to temperature i guess till i reach my destination, once the car is turned off it cannot be restarted, i have to wait a good 40 minutes to...
  2. B

Error: ACC on an MK6 GTI

Hello i have an Error: ACC on one of my MFD/MFI Menus. It came with the car and any research i do seems to suggest adaptive cruise control which my car Does Not Have! as it’s only a mark 6. My car does have parking sensors but no front radar and they are not blocked nor broken / damaged so i...
  3. B

DSG Issue, Mechatronic or Clutch Plate?

MK6 GTI 2011, 300,000KM The car struggles to enter reverse, you can hear the gears jumping. I have to either give it a bit of gas or hope it goes into the gear, if it fails to do so after 3 clanks, It enters Limp mode and car needs to be switched off and on again. I've been struggling to...
  4. B

Engine Head Compatibility 06h 103 373 J OR K

I slightly blew the engine head of my mark 6 golf gti, i've been on the lookout for a new replacement head for quite a while and found 06h 103 373 K. My engine head's part number however is 06h 103 373 J. Are they compatible, Would it work? Any idea what the difference between them is?
  5. B

MK6 GTI ACC Error + Parking Sensors Don't Work + Park Assist Not Working + Need to put gear on reverse twice for camera to show up

Recently bought a 2011 MK6 Golf GTI, Car Drives amazingly and only has a set of problems. First of all I get an error on the dashboard "ACC Error" which I assumed is adaptive cruise control, i didn't really care much since the regular cruise control worked fine. Secondly Whenever I put the car...