GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. InvinDT531

WTT: 17" OEM Denvers for Classix or other OEM

Looking for anyone wanting to trade for my OEM Denvers. Denvers are 17" with stock all seasons off my 2010 GTI. No curbage, mint besides minor scratches from 2 years of use. Looking for 17" Classix, may be interested in other VW or Audi OEM wheels... PM Offers. I live in northern CT between...
  2. InvinDT531

WTB One 1 18" Detroit Wheel

Looking to buy a single 18" detroit wheel. Live in CT. =)
  3. InvinDT531

Body Shop Springfield, MA

Hello. I've had some bad luck with my GTI and was rearended by someone traveling at over 40 mph. After, in my driveway, someone backed into the front of my car. I'm looking for a quality body shop in the Hartford, CT to Springfield, MA area to repaint / repair the front bumper as it definitely...
  4. InvinDT531

VW shaped wheels

Someone posted these up today figured I would share.
  5. InvinDT531

Under hood padding / insulation

Hello, I was checking my oil today and noticed that a mouse was chewing through the insulation / padding attached to the underside of my hood. There was a small piece of insulation chewed through so I removed the whole piece easily to see if the mouse was in there. It was not... I lined my...
  6. InvinDT531

Your top ten Cars!

DD: -My GTI -Acura RDX -Audi RS4 / S4 -Porsche Cayenne Turbo WT: -Audi TTS soft top -Porsche 911 Speedster -Porsche Boxter Spyder -Porsche 911 Turbo S -Audi R8
  7. InvinDT531

What are you listening to?

Also... this is the band I listen to probably 90% of the time... ^^ I listen to almost anything... Some favorites include Led Zeppelin The Beatles Phish Dave Matthews (older stuff) Bela Fleck Paul Simon Tom Petty Rolling Stones i could go on for days...
  8. InvinDT531

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6MnbkpYbxk I'm the drummer on the right on the front... me playing with the mclovins at infinity hall in CT. =) www.themclovins.com
  9. InvinDT531

I've been listening to this band for about a year now... They're amazing!! Been to a ton of shows and own both their albums! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeHGdXsNz6A&feature=channel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W6ReeeLPvQ www.themclovins.com
  10. InvinDT531

Good investment

I've said now if I was going to start putting money into my rabbit I'd just get a GTI... so here it is... and now.... =)