GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. O

FS: Weathetech Floor Mats

FS: I have a set of weathertech digital fit floor mats only the front passenger and driver side. They come in the original box and retail for 130+tax I'm selling mine for $80 here's a link to the product http://www.weathertech.ca/volkswagen...ice-type/oval/
  2. O

Fs: RNS-510, 9w7 Bluetooth, Eibach cup kit, OEM front lip

2010 gti sold have the following items I took off before selling it.* RNS-510 latest version preloaded with recent maps. Includes gps antenna and adapters. $1300*SOLD 9w7 Bluetooth module. Upgrade your basic 9w2 module for this one and get full access to your phone book and more. *$SOLD...
  3. O

What to get: a New GTI or Old Porsche 911 ?

Ok this should be a no brainer but if I had the option between the 2 cars Porsche is what I would take hands down man and I'm pretty sure most of the guys here would agree:)
  4. O

FOR SALE/RNS-510

Hi guys I have an RNS-510 #3C0 035 684A US Spec HW H01 with the latest 380 software and loaded with the latest 3M maps. It's in excellent condition I am looking to upgrade so I need this gone. I'll try and post pics asap although the unit is still in my car I can have it out and shipped the same...
  5. O

FS: 9W3 Bluetooth Unit

I have a complete 9W3 Bluetooth unit with the OEM Skoda bracket and carpet cover. I would like $300
  6. O

Rear Fog Light?

Hey guys I ws wondering if rear fogs are standard on all EU cars? Reason is I'mtrying to track down someone who may have oem LED taillights for a MK6 GTI without the rear fog option to share his or hers coding.
  7. O

Rear Fog Lights?

Hey guys I ws wondering if rear fogs are standard on all Austrlian cars? Reason is I'mtrying to track down someone who may have oem LED taillights without the rear fog option to share his or hers coding:)
  8. O

Got Stage 1 APR Today

Hey guys I finally got stage 1 today and all I have to say is WOOOW what a difference APR has done a great job at adding power and torque to the mk6 GTI. I live in Toronto and as soon as I heard K&H rad was ready to flash MK6's I called and spoke to Mario and booked my appointment right away...
  9. O

RNS-510 installation

Hey guys I have an RNS-510 that I had in my mkv GTI and now I would like to install it in my new mkvi. Anyone know how to and if this is a difficult job? Putting it in the mkv was not tuff at all I'm hoping this is similar.
  10. O

Oem Skoda Bluetooth

Hey guys I just ordered my GTI last week. I had a skoda bluetooth unit in my mkv gti, my question is will the skoda unit work the same way in my mk6 as it did in my mkv?? does it share the same coding??