GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. aspro_gti

WTB: Front Lip/Splitter

Been looking for a deal on a front lip/splitter. Maxton/Flow/DutchParts are the main ones I'm looking for. If you've got any other one, shoot me a DM still.
  2. aspro_gti

Continuation of the conversation that started on Feb 3rd

I do know Musks' upbringing, doesn't make it a crime to come from a wealthy family and then multiply your wealth by creating jobs and innovations. Is it not fact that he has added to society? I will agree GTIfan about the labor laws. That stuff is horrible (the heavy metal mining in other...
  3. aspro_gti

Koni Coilover Setup

Hi All, I'm going to be installing my koni coilover kit tomorrow. I've seen some videos on youtube, so I have a good sense of how the install will go. I have two questions though: Which side of the spring goes up? (they are progressive, so one side has more spaced coil and the other is closer...
  4. aspro_gti

Sold - Audi Flat Fives 5x112 18x8.5 ET45 - Asking 600

Original Ronal Flat Fives from Audi A8. Title has the specs. They run stock ball seat lug bolts. Previous owner spray painted them, but they're in great shape structurally. Tires are crap to be fair. I'm based in central MA - willing to meet within the state to do local pickup. If there are...
  5. aspro_gti

Looking to Buy Stratified Aux Fuel Kit - Nevermind, Bought

Title says it all really. Based in MA, but the kit isn't that big, so I'd be willing to pay for shipping.
  6. aspro_gti

WTB: hand knit steering wheel cover

Plaid pattern preferred
  7. aspro_gti

Roll-Center Adjustable Ball Joints

I've been digging into threads to figure out if there's a clear rule to roll center ball joint big brake clearance. I'm currently running a 17z 330mm kit (rotorlab) in the front and want to pick up some ball joints to correct the roll center - offered by whiteline, superpro, and even racingline...