GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mass_Paul

THE Formula One Thread

But I think a Williams still crashed...
  2. Mass_Paul

THE Formula One Thread

Alonso commits to a new multi-year deal to stay with Aston Martin. Must have high hopes for the upcoming partnership with Honda. First driver domino to fall (and a significant one) in what could be a very busy silly season.
  3. Mass_Paul

THE Formula One Thread

Insane. I guess Ferrari is not going to be just built around Leclerc and a support driver.
  4. Mass_Paul

THE Formula One Thread

The problem is that you are trying to make sense of an organization(s) that never makes logical decisions and/or is ruled by back-door deals and corruption (Bernie Ecclestone, 2019 Ferrari Engine, Red Bull essentially having 2 teams, etc.). Andretti & Cadillac/GM, who excel in Indy, WEC, NASCAR...
  5. Mass_Paul

THE Formula One Thread

I think it was Grosjean that stuck it in the wall behind a safety car. If anyone can find new and inventive ways to crash a car; it is Grosjean (and still is).
  6. Mass_Paul

THE Formula One Thread

But don't worry about Ferrari, they are going with a special white livery. Should fix all of the issues they have been having for the past X number of years. I actually think this livery pays more tribute to the poor running that they had with a white livery in the 90's and when they used white...