GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ViRtUaLheretic

The Answer is Always Miata

I love my GTI, but I've modded it far past the point of 'normal' DD ability and she likes to break stuff so I needed to find myself a 2nd car. So far I have only owned FWD cars and they have all been Automatics. I wanted to get a FUN car that would still get good gas mileage and would either be...
  2. ViRtUaLheretic

P150A - Engine Off Timer Performance Code

Has anybody ever seen this code before? 005386 - Engine Off Timer Performance P150A - 000 - - Intermittent Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 00100000 Fault Priority: 0 Fault Frequency: 1...
  3. ViRtUaLheretic

WTB BSH FMIC or Phoenix Rising or ATP FMIC

BSH no longer makes the BSH FMIC nor do they make the Phoenix Rising FMIC. If you have either of those and are looking to sell shoot me a PM. IM also interested in the ATP 600hp kit if you have that. I can pick up if you live in Missouri, Kansas, or surrounding area. Thanks!
  4. ViRtUaLheretic

Eurocars' BSH Delrin Dogbone Bushing Replacement Review

Credit: First off I would like to thank Eurocars for making the delrin dogbone bushing and would like to thank JC@DouglasVW and Force Fed Engineering for giving me the idea. (link to thread: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5850928 ) Link to Eurocar's Delrin bushing and HPFP stud...
  5. ViRtUaLheretic

WTB h2sport Sport Spindles

Considering the wait time for h2sport Spindles is sometime between now and the Apocalypse I am turning my attention to classifieds instead. If you have a set for sale shoot me a PM. Thanks!
  6. ViRtUaLheretic

Tiny Fuel Lines

So when I made my Direct Port Injection Intake Manifold I removed two brackets for the fuel line that goes to the HPFP (some TSI motors have the hard line then VW changed the design sometime to a new softline). So I had to figure out what to do to replace this so I sized the fuel line according...
  7. ViRtUaLheretic

Cash for Clunkers

The Federal govt has an incentive program aimed at people who will trade in their gas guzzling cars and trade them in for more efficient vehicles. If any of you were looking for a great time to trade in one of your gas guzzlers you can get $3500 or $4500 from the govt (depending on what new car...