GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. HOT H2O

..WHAT SUCKS ABOUT THE MK7 SCENE..

Exactly. OMFG yes. Uggg
  2. HOT H2O

FS - Short Shift Lever for 6MT OEM+

I have for sale a freshly modified OEM shift lever for the 6MT - $125* Great option for those of you who like OEM+ as the weight of this piece feels great when you shift! Comes with adjustable pin so you can select your throw reduction. (I modify to specification depending how short you want...
  3. HOT H2O

Anyone do sidework/jobs?

I modify shift levers for people..
  4. HOT H2O

If you could have any other Mk, what would it be?

This thread needs Poll Options.. ps MK1
  5. HOT H2O

Who remember's APR's April Fool's Day joke this year?

LOL I had a bunch of VW buddies over the other day for a garage party - at one point this got brought up and one of the guys thought it was real for a split second haha..
  6. HOT H2O

OEM+ Short Shift Assembly - Custom Spec'd includes Metal OEM Relay lever 6MT

As the title states - I am offering a unique opportunity for someone to get an OEM+ Short Shift assembly custom spec'd - $150 - please PM me if interested! Welcome to ask general questions here as well. What's included * OEM Front to Back (F2B) S3 Shift Lever, and end link if required. * OEM...
  7. HOT H2O

WTH is wrong with neighbors

Means all those asshats can go grease themselves.
  8. HOT H2O

Thread: DIY - HD Clutch Stop - for less than a dollar! for all MK6 Golf 5 and 6MT

Sometimes it's the little things that matter. This is one of those little things that can have a positive effect on your driving and enjoyment. The infamous Clutch Stop. Now I'm not going to belabour this DIY thread on why you may want to upgrade/change your clutch stop, nor am I going to...
  9. HOT H2O

FS - Miltek Catback exhaust for MK6 Golf R

like title states, selling a like new, less than 1500 miles Miltek Catback exhaust. 3" dia piping, full stainless, non-res with Titanium tips - $800 Pics when first installed for reference pm me with any ?s
  10. HOT H2O

Damn VW dealers are getting desperate...

not an uncommon practice in the auto industry at all. Has been going on for decades.
  11. HOT H2O

Need some advice - Relationship/gift idea

So.. You spiralled out of control after your wife was stepping out on you. You are from the UK travelling to see a girl in the US who you've only known a short while, and it's her birthday and you want to buy her a gift? Don't do it bro. Don't even travel for her. My advice, Slow...
  12. HOT H2O

My P3Cars VIDI Gauge Install Review and Recommendations - MK6 Golf R / GTI / TDI

So I just received my MK6 VW Golf (R Colors) P3Cars VIDI gauge and thought I'd give a quick review on install. I'm not going to do an exhaustive review on how to install the gauge, just a few points above and beyond what has been mentioned in the actual install guides that I found worked well...
  13. HOT H2O

Click here for Stance badassery!

Looks like something out of Death Race 2000
  14. HOT H2O

Haven't been to a car show in years but ...

best thing I saw day. Thanks.
  15. HOT H2O

FS 42DD 42 Draft Designs O2 Spacer - brand new!!

SOLD as the title states, selling a BRAND SPANKIN' NEW 42DD o2 Spacer! Craftsmanship on this piece is second-to-none, retails for $45 plus ship/tax will sell for $36 shipped! 'When an aftermarket high-flow catalytic converter is used on a late model car its common to see a CEL (Check...
  16. HOT H2O

FS MK6 Golf R 42DD Draft Designs Cat-Back Exhaust CBE Stainless Steel BRAND NEW

SOLD Selling a brand new, never used, NEVER installed or even 'test-fitted' 42 Draft Designs STAINLESS STEEL Cat-back exhaust. This is the fully optioned Stainless Steel version Brushed tips. Nothing wrong. My loss your gain. Best offer closest to $999 shipped takes it! SAVE HUNDREDS!!! I...
  17. HOT H2O

FS 42DD Draft Designs TBE Stainless Resonated Cat BRAND NEW

SOLD! Selling a brand new, never used, NEVER installed or even 'test-fitted' 42 Draft Designs STAINLESS STEEL Turbo-back exhaust. This is the fully optioned Stainless Steel version WITH high-flow cat AND resonator, 3.5" Brushed tips. Nothing wrong. My loss your gain. Best offer closest to...
  18. HOT H2O

From my GTI to a new Q5.

Love our Q5 for its practicality.