GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. HOT H2O

FS - Short Shift Lever for 6MT OEM+

I have for sale a freshly modified OEM shift lever for the 6MT - $125* Great option for those of you who like OEM+ as the weight of this piece feels great when you shift! Comes with adjustable pin so you can select your throw reduction. (I modify to specification depending how short you want...
  2. HOT H2O

OEM+ Short Shift Assembly - Custom Spec'd includes Metal OEM Relay lever 6MT

As the title states - I am offering a unique opportunity for someone to get an OEM+ Short Shift assembly custom spec'd - $150 - please PM me if interested! Welcome to ask general questions here as well. What's included * OEM Front to Back (F2B) S3 Shift Lever, and end link if required. * OEM...
  3. HOT H2O

Thread: DIY - HD Clutch Stop - for less than a dollar! for all MK6 Golf 5 and 6MT

Sometimes it's the little things that matter. This is one of those little things that can have a positive effect on your driving and enjoyment. The infamous Clutch Stop. Now I'm not going to belabour this DIY thread on why you may want to upgrade/change your clutch stop, nor am I going to...
  4. HOT H2O

FS - Miltek Catback exhaust for MK6 Golf R

like title states, selling a like new, less than 1500 miles Miltek Catback exhaust. 3" dia piping, full stainless, non-res with Titanium tips - $800 Pics when first installed for reference pm me with any ?s
  5. HOT H2O

My P3Cars VIDI Gauge Install Review and Recommendations - MK6 Golf R / GTI / TDI

So I just received my MK6 VW Golf (R Colors) P3Cars VIDI gauge and thought I'd give a quick review on install. I'm not going to do an exhaustive review on how to install the gauge, just a few points above and beyond what has been mentioned in the actual install guides that I found worked well...
  6. HOT H2O

FS 42DD 42 Draft Designs O2 Spacer - brand new!!

SOLD as the title states, selling a BRAND SPANKIN' NEW 42DD o2 Spacer! Craftsmanship on this piece is second-to-none, retails for $45 plus ship/tax will sell for $36 shipped! 'When an aftermarket high-flow catalytic converter is used on a late model car its common to see a CEL (Check...
  7. HOT H2O

FS MK6 Golf R 42DD Draft Designs Cat-Back Exhaust CBE Stainless Steel BRAND NEW

SOLD Selling a brand new, never used, NEVER installed or even 'test-fitted' 42 Draft Designs STAINLESS STEEL Cat-back exhaust. This is the fully optioned Stainless Steel version Brushed tips. Nothing wrong. My loss your gain. Best offer closest to $999 shipped takes it! SAVE HUNDREDS!!! I...
  8. HOT H2O

FS 42DD Draft Designs TBE Stainless Resonated Cat BRAND NEW

SOLD! Selling a brand new, never used, NEVER installed or even 'test-fitted' 42 Draft Designs STAINLESS STEEL Turbo-back exhaust. This is the fully optioned Stainless Steel version WITH high-flow cat AND resonator, 3.5" Brushed tips. Nothing wrong. My loss your gain. Best offer closest to...
  9. HOT H2O

Tire Rack has some good pricing on Sparco Assetto Gara Wheels

I'm not affiliated with TR in any way, just appreciate their customer service! Anyways, can't go wrong with the pricing they have on these Sparco's if you're after an inexpensive AND lightweight wheel (only 20lbs in 18x8) looks as though only black, graphite, or red are available in MK6...
  10. HOT H2O

Official Saskatchewan Chat Thread....

Yeah I did. LOL
  11. HOT H2O

Would your local dealer do this!? Wanted to share with my fellow MK6ers..

Yup, this is one of the cars my local dealer has for sale.. 2013 GTI lowered on H&Rs, riding on 18" Cups
  12. HOT H2O

Sharing my experience with Braidan Tire - Authorized OZ Wheel Dealer in Canada

I felt I should share my (negative) experience with Braidan Tire here in Canada. Braidan Tire is listed as the only authorized OZ wheel dealer in Canada on OZ's corporate site: http://www.ozracing.com/ I was shopping for a set of OZ wheels an doing my due diligence I called our 'local' OZ...
  13. HOT H2O

18" OEM Thunder II 5x112 Machined + Gloss black, rare. et41 fits MKV MK6 Golf GTI R

18" OEM Thunder II 5x112 Machined + Gloss black, rare. et41 fits MKV MK6 Golf GTI R SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD $999 for a set of basically new (only about 1000kms on them, no curb rash). They are 18x8 5x112 et41 off of the Passat (CC) and Scirocco GTS (in Europe) Part...
  14. HOT H2O

Please vote for my 2yo in this VW Photo Contest!!

Hello Fellow MK6'rs, my wife had entered our son (22months in this photo, just turned 2 in July!) in a photo contest on Volkswagenplus.ca to win a VW Microbus tent, and his picture is one of the 10 finalists! Please show him some love by placing your vote - takes three seconds! Here is the...
  15. HOT H2O

FS Rising Blue RB OEM ESE Color matched Side Markers for Golf R LR5Z

SOLD SOLD SOLD As title states, I have a pair of new ESE Tuning Color Match Side Markers for VW Golf R MKVI (Rising Blue Metallic) LR5Z ESE has been sold out for some time, I bought these in December and was waiting until spring before I installed. Decided to go different route so offering...
  16. HOT H2O

My OEM+ Short shift with OEM Metal Relay lever and Shift Cable Bracket + Bushings

After doing some research and compiling a bit of a reference regarding short shifters for the 6-speed VW transmissions here, I learned that many of the designs were simply retools of early OEM 6-speed levers. I also learned that many of the quoted reductions percentage-wise from various...
  17. HOT H2O

Any New Canadian Golf R's remaining?

Does anyone know of any Canadian Golf R's still remaining on dealership lots? If so please PM me, thanks!!