GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. r15maniac

WTB/LOOKING FOR CF REAR LIP SPOILER

I'm looking for a good used GhostKnit CF rear lip spoiler. Local(lower mainland) or CDN.
  2. r15maniac

Is GhostKnit still around?

I was just talking to these guys a couple weeks ago with regards to their products and said I'd be purchasing now, but I haven't been able to get a reply on purchasing before I do. Any ideas? :mad0259: Thanks.
  3. r15maniac

For those easily nauseated, DO NOT ENTER!!!

If you are here reading this, you are doing so at your own risk. My son showed me the first video this weekend, so I had to try and one up him and found the 2nd video. I'm just posting links as I don't want to ruin the surprise, but be FOREWARNED, they are slightly disgusting. I will not be...
  4. r15maniac

Garage Vary CF bits?

Has anyone ordered/installed any of these pieces? If so, how was fitment? http://www.nengun.com/garage-vary/vw-golf I'm specifically looking at these 2 pieces: Front lip Rear spoiler add on I'm typically not a huge fan of CF bits even though I do like the look, but on my DBP R, it...
  5. r15maniac

H&R RSS Club Sport or H&R Ultra Street Performance coil overs?

Looking to change my suspension from the current PSS10's to something from H&R. I'm not concerned about the loss of adjustable dampening, so that doesn't factor in with either one. Why switch from the PSS10's? Just wanna try something different. Curious to know what others have experienced...
  6. r15maniac

Suspension noise again?!?!?

So this has been frustrating the hell out of me and I'm thinking the only thing left to do is re + re the front right, once more. Here's the short version. After pulling the H&R ultra lows because they were too low, I had my PSS10's re-installed. Right from the get go, there was a 'clunk' up...
  7. r15maniac

BC: 1st Annual Westkuste Dub Fest

Thought I'd spread the word about the 1st Annual WestKuste Dub Fest. When: Sunday July 20th @11am Where: Pitt Meadows Arena Complex https://goo.gl/maps/osYOo I'm in for the FREE SHIT and to show off my car! :thumbsup::D Anyone else???? :thumbup:
  8. r15maniac

FS: H&R Ultra Low coilovers

SOLD!!!!!
  9. r15maniac

FS: H&R Ultra Low coilovers

SOLD!!!!
  10. r15maniac

My summers are on!

Neuspeed RSe52(18x8 et45) in satin bronze shod with Michelin PSS(225/40/18). These were taken just prior to pulling the right front fender lip upon entering a local gas station, so I've had to raise the suspension approx 1/4" to eliminate that. FTG is now 24.5" and the fender lip was...
  11. r15maniac

Super Bowl Humor!

A man had 50 yard line tickets for the Super Bowl.... As he sat down, he noticed that the seat next to him was empty. He asked the man on the other side of the empty seat whether anyone was sitting there. "No," the man replied, "The seat is empty." "This is incredible," said the first man...
  12. r15maniac

FS: USED Bilstein PSS10

I'm selling my used PSS10's. PN#48-158176 I removed them about 3 weeks ago to send them out to Bilstein to be rebuilt as they were in need of it. Here's what was done: Replaced the internal strut bearings (plastic guides) with Porsche items that are taller. Replaced broken adjusting pin in...
  13. r15maniac

Has anyone replaced any of their hoses with these types?

I'm curious to know if there's any real benefit, short of durability? SPULEN breather hose: SPULEN 2.0T FSI Throttle Body Coupler FORGE 2.0T FSI DV to Intake return Hose FORGE Silicone Coolant Hose Kit TYROLSPORT Upgraded Golf R Silicone DV Hose Thanks.
  14. r15maniac

FS: Logitech G25 steering wheel, Rfactor and GTR2

Hey guys. I'm selling my Logitech steering wheel, shifter and pedals. I had it hooked up to my PC for a few year and it is awesome to use, but it has not been used in about 4 years and was put in storage. Product Description Real metal. Real leather. Real racing. Premium materials...
  15. r15maniac

VanCity MEMBERS: need help with wheel selection.

Hey guys. I didn't want to post this in the normal wheel section as I'm looking for input from the lower mainland group as you guys see a lot of what's on the Golfs in our area. I was committed to the... Neuspeed RSe07's: but have started to think more about these as well. OZ...
  16. r15maniac

FS: GoPro accessories....

For sale: Compatible accessories w/Original HD HERO and HD HERO2 (according to GoPro's site): 1x HD Housing with both a waterproof and a skeleton backing plate. 3 batteries (1 original 1100mAh and 2x 1400mAh aftermarket), all work perfectly. The 2 aftermarket have never been used. They were...
  17. r15maniac

GoPro vs the rest???

So after lengthy discussion w/Gopro, we've come to the conclusion that my Hero is dead. It is approx 4 yrs old and has only been used about 10-12 times. I think what happened is when I was trying to install the firmware for the remote backpack, things went sideways, so as mentioned, it's dead...
  18. r15maniac

Engine cover peg removal?

Hey guys. Just curious if anyone has removed the engine cover pegs? I'm more interested in the one on left front as it appears to be bolted to the head. Is removing this one OK? Being as I have a new intake that won't allow for the stock engine cover, I sure don't want these pegs either...
  19. r15maniac

FS: APR/Carbonio Golf R intake and extra K&N filter.

I'm selling my 51 week old APR/Carbonio stage 1 intake and 2nd K&N filter(only on car for 5 days/90kms). I just went to a proper stage 2+ tune w/intake and don't need this any more. I literally just got the second filter last week and put it in last Sunday morning, so it really does have...
  20. r15maniac

LF rear storage tray

You know, the one that goes under the parcel tray. Anyone know of one reasonably priced. Does NOT have to be mint, but no cracks, breaks or visible damage. Scuffs, scratches are OK. I'm not looking to get ass-raped on this, so if you have one for <$75, depending on condition, LMK with a PM...