GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DanielStevenMKVI

What are you listening to?

Yessss...awesomeness. But yeah, I'm currently listening to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uum2vJCJTEk Brand New - Jesus Christ
  2. DanielStevenMKVI

Off-Topic Chat

Uhh, no. I'm a MTB rider. Not a weight Weenie or a fixed gear ridin hipster
  3. DanielStevenMKVI

Interesting Scirocco R Video

True. Ugh. Nice driving heels.
  4. DanielStevenMKVI

Off-Topic Chat

Thanks, I'm sure I will. Hardest part is gonna be NOT laughing at the T.I.'s when they're screaming in my face.
  5. DanielStevenMKVI

Off-Topic Chat

<<That now says Senior Member. 100th Post. Just sayin daw.
  6. DanielStevenMKVI

Off-Topic Chat

Thanks man, I'll be back in a few months, and In about the same time I'll FINALLY have MY GTI. :D. Cannot wait.
  7. DanielStevenMKVI

Oh yeah, that's what I forgot to mention. GAYYY
  8. DanielStevenMKVI

Um.....1. Why so much limp bizkit? 2. Why the underglo? ew. 3. Whoever was driving that thing.....was NOT experienced
  9. DanielStevenMKVI

Off-Topic Chat

Well, a week from today I'll be on the plane on my way to San Antonio, Texas, to begin my Basic Military Training for the United States Air Force. I'm excited :]
  10. DanielStevenMKVI

EVENT: Southern Wörthersee 2010

If someone wants to grab me on their way up past jacksonville, i'll ride with anyone who doesn't wanna be alone. ahah
  11. DanielStevenMKVI

Off-Topic Chat

Specialized bikes are pretty nice. My friend had a little rock hopper, they just seem to lack much in the way of variation through their different models, and they run a little expensive around here. That may just be my local shops, but different shops tend to showcase different brands. 1 shop...
  12. DanielStevenMKVI

Off-Topic Chat

I love my Scott, they're nice as hell. But I really love Felts. Treks are nice, but they just seem so cheap for the price. Look for ones that are last years models in mom n pop bike shops. I got an '08 model in '09 and got it for about 3-400 less than MSRP
  13. DanielStevenMKVI

Off-Topic Chat

wdSxQys8UyU Any of the videos in the series after that are good. It looks so much prettier, especially the character/movement animations. Look's so much more dynamic and attached to the world, rather than just sliding about while your legs are flapping. And the added ability to jump around...
  14. DanielStevenMKVI

Off-Topic Chat

Have you seen any of the videos released by Machinima for the Reach Beta? It looks....fucking....AWESOME
  15. DanielStevenMKVI

Off-Topic Chat

^^mmmmmmmMMM!^^ Sexy...I'd give her something to ride...if you know what I mean :thumbsup:
  16. DanielStevenMKVI

Off-Topic Chat

Nice, I'll have to be getting myself a rack and such too. MTB enthusiast here. Yes....I do know I live in Florida. Yes...I do know there are no mountains in Florida. Never the less there are still some kickass trails here. There used to be the #1 trail in the country here in Ocala, called...
  17. DanielStevenMKVI

Off-Topic Chat

I know, it's gonna be sick. I wish I hadn't traded in my ODST :[. Traded it in with MW1 so I had some money to take my girl out. She dumped me that night after dinner, telling me she loved someone else. :sigh: GT= GreatGambini My Cousin Vinny ftw.
  18. DanielStevenMKVI

Off-Topic Chat

Hahah, true that. You have seen the sick Live Action short of some marines fighting a bunch of brutes right? Cause it's fucking awesome. Not to mention the ODST trailer was also great.
  19. DanielStevenMKVI

WOW.

Why am I still awaaaaake!? I'm supposed to be getting up "early" and going to the gym, not to mention the fact I have to get my sleep schedule in order before I ship out for Basic Training... Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu- sleep now
  20. DanielStevenMKVI

My Rice car - CR-Z

They're just trying to make money off of the Honda Hatchback lovers who have all grown up since the CRX days.