1. Zero46

FS: Magnaflow Catback Exhaust Socal

*SOLD*
  2. Zero46

Epic Lifted MkV.

Wow that's actually pretty cool.
  3. Zero46

What was your first car?

1. 98 Chevy Blazer 2. 00 Civic Si 3. 02 RSX-S 4. 05 SRT-4 5. 10 GTI The SRT was by far, the best car I've ever owned.
  4. Zero46

Reusing TPMS sensors?

I've looked around but can't seem to get a clear answer. My question is, if I buy aftermarket wheels is it possible to remove the pressure sensors from my stock wheels and use them on the aftermarket ones? Thanks!
  5. Zero46

Changed the front GTI badge

Changed out my front GTI logo with red lettering. Sorry about the crappy quality pics.
  6. Zero46

iPhone issue

My 3GS pairs fine with the car and I can make and receive call no problems. My question is that if i get a notification on my phone such as a text message is there a way for either the phone or the car to let me know audibly? It plays the alert sound through the speakers only if I am listening...
  7. Zero46

FYI: STI sedan is here for 2011

Eh, I like the hatch better.
  8. Zero46

What was your last car?

Hey I used to have a 00 Si too, and I live in Valencia haha.
  9. Zero46

Explain your User Name.

:bellyroll::bellyroll::bellyroll:
  10. Zero46

Explain your User Name.

Never a camera when you need one eh? The "Zero" in my name comes from a combination of things that I like that share the same name. Mainly the Smashing Pumpkins song and I always liked the dog from Nightmare Before Christmas. There are a couple other "zero" things but those are the main ones...
  11. Zero46

Word Association Game

airplane
  12. Zero46

Word Association Game

window
  13. Zero46

Word Association Game

organ
  14. Zero46

Word Association Game

pass
  15. Zero46

Off-Topic Chat

aww, jealous...
  16. Zero46

Off-Topic Chat

yeah probably, but tomorrow is FRIDAY!
  17. Zero46

Off-Topic Chat

hello back at you
  18. Zero46

Word Association Game

none
  19. Zero46

Name that movie...

The Hangover "I'm freakin pumped! I've been drinking green tea all goddamn day!"
  20. Zero46

Quote of the Day...

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson