GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

E-Bike Recommendation?

I'm looking to purchase an e-bike for my 2 mile commute to work. There is a decent incline on the way home - not sure the percentage, but it's not terrible. I'd like something that can maintain around 20-25 mph up slight inclines. My budget is around 2/2500.00 Thanks!
  2. M

State of the Forum..

First off I want to say that this is by far the best MK7 resource by far and thank whoever it is that keeps the light on here. That said I get a bad feeling that this place is dying on the vine. Every morning it's nothing but spam. usually so bad I don't even bother logging on until mid morning...
  3. M

WTB: Front Boxster Calipers

Looking to purchase a set of good condition front Boxster calipers. Would be interested in the brackets too. Must be willing to ship Left- 986 351 421 03 Right- 986 351 422 03 Photos required. Please PM me a price shipped to 37067. Don't ask me to email your 'friend' who supposedly has a set...
  4. M

Gigabit WiFi 6 Mesh System Recommendations?

As the topic states. We have ATT 1 gig fiber in our home and would like a WiFi system to take advantage of it. I've heard good things about the Eero Pro 6 but am looking for some real-world recommendations.. Thanks.. Mods please move or delete if this isn't the appropriate forum..
  5. M

SOLD FS: Double Apex Garage Button only SOLD

SOLD... As the title states. This is the button only. You will need to wire it to your own remote. Currently unavailable from Double Apex. Switch and cable only. No longer have the taps or zipties. Asking 50.00 shipped to lower 48. Please pm, as I don't visit here much..
  6. M

SOLD FS: Ross Tech VagCom Micro-Can Unlimited VIN

SOLD 180.00 shipped (CONUS)/PayPal'd. (I eat the PayPal fees). Works on this platform and Mk7, prior to the facelift Selling because I upgraded to a newer unit..
  7. M

FS:VEI Blue Digital Boost Gauge.

Comes with external sensor, boost tap, steering column pod, and fuse taps. All you need is boost hose. 100.00 shipped to lower 48/PayPal'd. I eat the fees..
  8. M

FS: VEI Blue Digital Boost Gauge

Comes with external sensor, boost tap, steering column pod, and fuse taps. All you need is boost hose. 100.00 shipped/PayPal'd. I eat the fees..
  9. M

Interior switch LED's

Has anyone changed the color of the LED's in the buttons in the center console in front of the shifter? I found this older thread: https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30755 But I'm specifically looking for info on the lower center console buttons. Looking to change them to white...
  10. M

Cayenne Brake Caliper Question..

I have sitting in my garage front calipers off a Cayenne. Part numbers: Front Left - 7PP-615-149-G Front Right - 7PP-615-150-G Are these of any use for the Mk6 platform? I plan on selling them but have no idea where to start price wise.. Any input would be appreciated before I move to the...
  11. M

FS: VEI blue digital boost gauge

Comes with external sensor, boost tap, and fuse taps. All you need is boost hose. 100.00 shipped/PayPal'd. I eat the fees..
  12. M

FS: Auto Polar FIS. PLEASE READ..

SOLD PRICE LOWERED 115.00 shipped Bought this several years ago from someone at a local car show. Works fine but for whatever reason it will not update to the latest firmware. Used it with no issues up until I sold the car. If you're not sure what these do, here's a thread that goes into...
  13. M

FS: Neuspeed FMIC

SOLD 575.00 shipped to continental US. Includes hoses, brackets, and adapter. Not sure what the discoloration on the left hose.. Had a coolant leak so it's probably a result of that.. I don't visit these forums much as I no longer own my GTI so please PM me.. Thanks for looking..
  14. M

FS: Neuspeed FMIC

625.00 shipped to continental US. Includes hoses, brackets, and adapter. Not sure what the discoloration on the left hose.. Had a coolant leak so it's probably a result of that.. Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
  15. M

FS: BSH Turbo Inlet Pipe/Throttle Body Pipe

SOLD BSH turbo inlet pipe/throttle body pipe. Has bungs for meth and DV relocate kits. Asking 110.00 shipped. Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
  16. M

Going stock- Fluidamper/FMIC/TIP/TOP

Sold car-Neuspeed FMIC/TIP/TOP & more. Selling my GTI and have some stuff for sale. Fluidamper SOLD.. Neuspeed FMIC 625.00 PLUS SHIPPING. BSH Throttle body pipe aka Turbo Inlet Pipe. 110.00 shipped AWE S3 Turbo Outlet Pipe for K04 and aftermarket hoses. 130.00 shipped Proclip angled...
  17. M

Unmarrying Cobb AP Question

I am returning my GTI to stock in preparation to sell and have a Cobb AP installed. I initially had GIAC's K04 file which I flashed over when installing the Cobb. When I uninstall the Cobb what can I expect to be left with? Nothing? Will the car even run or will it reflash a stock image...
  18. M

Feeler: Unitronic "Stage 1" portion only.....

SOLD ......I don't have the 'stage 2 pipe' Will be coming off the car next weekend and will have pics then.. 160.00 shipped/PayPal'd within CONUS.. I also eat the PayPal fees..
  19. M

FEELER: Neuspeed FMIC

Coming off the car as I type this.. Want to gauge any interest first since I may use it my new car... Has about 20k on it.. Looking to get 650.00 plus shipping but I'll cover the PayPal fees.. Will have pics soon..
  20. M

FS: Raceseng Slammer shift knob

SOLD Going back to stock. I was a big fan of this knob. Nice and heavy. The black crinkle finish was comfortable and provided nice grip. Comes with adapter sleeve. $100 shipped/PayPal'd (I eat the fees)