GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MasterKevin

Random start up video - K04 GIAC GTI

lol might as well post a random video in the video section. Reason: Bored es3jG6s6Kds lol cool story bro :) Australia Represent ! haha
  2. MasterKevin

What is needed to run black R20 lights?

What is the minimum needed for us halogen guys to convert to the black R20 Xenons? Mk
  3. MasterKevin

Does anyone have their "ordered" AWE CCB intake yet?

Cause it seems like everyone been waiting months and nothing... Anyone else in this boat?
  4. MasterKevin

K04 guys: what bar/psi are you guys running?

Basically what tune do you have? Which k04 do you have? And what bar/psi are use getting? Also how much whip do you make if you know? Mk Very curious :)
  5. MasterKevin

Vid: K04 gti w/customized APR exhaust & no traction

7WSC2aDZmTs Haha funny vid. Conclusion: need more stickier tyres. The advan semi slicks ad08 just don't do it lol.
  6. MasterKevin

Another photoshoot of the black gti from Oz!

Photos speak louder than words. I got a teaser just then, so here it is. More to come :) From last photoshoot incase you never seen it. Mk
  7. MasterKevin

Exterior Body Help. (Pics inside)

Long story short: I want to make my car more aggressive with some body parts. Front lip, side skirts, rear pods etc. So ive been looking into this for a while and have come up with some parts i like :) Just would value the opinion of other golf members in the matter :) So my car currently from...
  8. MasterKevin

AWE K04 + Intake Question

Hey Guys i will be installing my AWE K04 turbo + GIAC High output tune in the coming weeks. I Currently have the APR Stage 1 Intake + BSH Stage 2 Intake. And am considering a new intake. Tossing up between the 1) AWE CCB Intake 2) Forge Twintake intake. For the AWE K04 + GIAC High output...
  9. MasterKevin

[AUS] New Photos of a Black + Bronze GTI

Some New photos by Seby from a recent Australian Golf meet. :needpics: From down under Australia :) MK
  10. MasterKevin

AWE K04 Manifold is made of?

Out of curiousity what is the AWE K04 manifold is made out of? Like Stainless steel Equal Length Tubular or cast iron ? Can't find it anywhere. Keivn :)
  11. MasterKevin

Mk6 golf gti engine Mounts

Basically interested in getting all the engine mounts for my car. What experiences have you had between the companies that offer these products? BSH, BFI, VWR, Neuspeed, VF etc? Kev :)
  12. MasterKevin

Bride/recaro bucket seats Question

Does any company out there make rails for our cars? MK6 Golf GTI For Bride or Recaro Bucket seats? Or can we fit universal rails? Anyone to help would be awesome :) Kevin
  13. MasterKevin

Can you make turbo spooling louder?

I'm young and would love if you could. Turbo spool just sounds awesome. Like a external waste gate or something njust curious. Kev
  14. MasterKevin

MK6 APR RSC TBE (Video comparisons)

As i have been asked a million times via PMs to show people videos of my exhaust here is 2 videos of my exhaust that give a good comparison. Remember, anyone with a exhaust on the GTI will know it sounds best at 3500-5500 rpm. But the GTI When parked/Neutral has limiter at 4000 rpm which is a...
  15. MasterKevin

Lamborghini LP640 vs Golf GTI

THAT DOESN"T SOUND RIGHT ! THAT GTI SHOULD OF SMASHED THE LAMBO !!! lol
  16. MasterKevin

Need help on new color scheme

So im looking into buying some Miro 279 in 19 x 8.5 and can't decide on the color to change my car into. Its still standard now with the Black and red. But im thinking towards the linke of Black and gold ? or black and takata green? This would involve repainting the 2 front stripes on the...
  17. MasterKevin

2011 Porsche Cayenne

Looks tough especially the front :)
  18. MasterKevin

Bucket Seats Question.

Installation questions. I currently have Leather Heated Seats (With Airbags) Picture: I want to take these out and install Bride Bucket Seats with universal rails. My main question is: When i disconnect the airbag/seat warmer sensors will my airbags go off or will there be any problem...
  19. MasterKevin

*Concerning News about APR Flash* Need to get this cleared up.

Long story made short i heard from a very reliable source that APR reflash is a complete overwrite of your ecu with APR softwares? Thus meaning that once you flash the ecu with APRs software. No other device can read the car. Eg: VW dealers, anyone with the VAGCOM thing. Can someone please...
  20. MasterKevin

Should i Gloss black or Matt black my wheels?

Don't know weather to do it or not :P any pro photoshoppers out there :D ? Kev