GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MK6 DSWEEE

Complete part out

complete car part out: I HAVE MADE THE DECISION TO ATTENDEE ONE MORE SHOW ALL PARTS WILL BE OFF THE CAR AFTER OCTOBER 13TH forge space -50 awe outlet pipe - 50 oem euro lip - 100 wheels - 2000 + sh with a fresh rebuild and tires Rays TOMS C7-9 17x8/9 et 15/25 air ride - 1900 Sh v2...
  2. MK6 DSWEEE

.:R

DSC_0334 by pmcurley23, on Flickr DSC_0304 by pmcurley23, on Flickr
  3. MK6 DSWEEE

FS/FT Toms C7-9 Air Ride V2.. PART OUT

complete part out of my car everything must go. toms c7-9 new falken ziex 912 205 40 17 17x8/9 et 20/ 30 $2100+s/h air ride v2 management slam xl re 5 rears no struts 5 gal 480 dorbits d cups $2000+s/h obo both for 3500FRIM plus Shipping..
  4. MK6 DSWEEE

FS/FT Toms C7-9 By RAYS engineering

PRICE DROP $1500$ need these gone Would like to sell my Rays Toms C7-9. they are 17x8/9 et 30 ATW Re-drilled to 5x112 from 5x114.3 all straight no bends, cracks, welds, curb, scratches. powder coated centers. gold bbs hardware no tires. will ship at buyers expense. located in...
  5. MK6 DSWEEE

FS/FT White Corvette C4 Saw blades

Back up to 900 shipped Sale is over BATTAGCM@HOTMAIL.COM [/I][/U][/B][/COLOR]
  6. MK6 DSWEEE

WTB>> FRONT LIP SPOILER

as title states i would like a front lip. i have the oem one but am looking for something a bit more aggressive. please contact me with what you have and how much thanks
  7. MK6 DSWEEE

WTT/FS B&G RS2 Coilovers

FIRST 800 TO MY PAYPAL GETS THESE SHIPPED TO THEIR DOOR BATTAGCM@HOTMAIL.COM
  8. MK6 DSWEEE

FS: rotiform blq 18x8.5 et45

sold Sold Sold sold sold mods delete as title states rotiforms for sale pretty fresh few scratches on the faces i love the look of them but need cash for wheel build... The tires are ok some Camber wear looking for 1k shipped let me know thanks. DSC_7378 by patrick.curley, on Flickr...
  9. MK6 DSWEEE

WTB: CBFA DOWNPIPE

LOOKING: for a cbfa down pipe used new ect ect... whats out there
  10. MK6 DSWEEE

FS/FT Staggered 5x114.3 18's

gone. DSC_7507 by patrick.curley, on Flickr __________________
  11. MK6 DSWEEE

FS/FT Staggered 5x114.3 18's

kinda more a feeler to see what response i get. they have tires with mild stretch. the tires are federal ss 595's they are great and in great shape with more then 80% tread on the fronts and well over 90% rear. the rims them selfs are in great shape, lips are nice and polished and the faces...
  12. MK6 DSWEEE

WTB: GTI OEM LIP

as title states i know there has to be some one out there who wants to unload their oem lip and or another aftermarket lip. somewhere pm me if available
  13. MK6 DSWEEE

WTB: TSI CBFA TBE.

As the title says looking for a turbo back for the cbfa.
  14. MK6 DSWEEE

WTB

looking for a set of mud flaps front and rear thanks looking to pay 75-100 shipped let me know thanks
  15. MK6 DSWEEE

WHORE

V COMPLEMENTS OF EDWARD FARMER AKA MY NUGGET PHOTOGRAPHER
  16. MK6 DSWEEE

some new shots

just wanna make suree everyone knows that STOCKTASTICK AKA FARMER AKA MY CAMERA BIATCH AKA PROBALLY NOT AFTER THAT COMMENT AKA MY CAMERA GUY, took these photos repping wilmington nc doing it big and if anyone was interested the rims and tires are for sale. lmk what you think
  17. MK6 DSWEEE

watch out in VA

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/06/07/volkswagen-delivers-two-passats-to-herndon-va-police-department/
  18. MK6 DSWEEE

HELP MOISTURE IN MY FOGS

as the title says have moisture in my fogs how do i get this out
  19. MK6 DSWEEE

ANYONE IN NORTH CAROLINA

AS POST SAYS ANYONE IN NC