GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

NEED Paint Help - ANY VW Body shop guys out there?

Wifes rear bumper took a mild hit when she got rear ended about a month ago. Minor damage, but warranted the rear bumper cover to be replaced. It is scheduled to go into the dealer for the repair next week. Here's the dilemna: I had Wifey ask the body shop guy if we could pay for an extra coat...
  2. E

OEM Rear Bumper for MK6?

Need a little guidance on the best (see cheapest) place to order an OEM rear bumper for my wifes MK6. She got rear ended last week, (very Minor), but needs a new rear bumper. I figured I could save some $$ by ordering it myself, and taking it to the shop for paint, then installing it myself. Any...
  3. E

Anyone Get WeatherTech mats for their GTI yet?

I want to order a set of Weathertech Mats for the Wifes GTI, but it says they are only available for the Automatic tranny. We have a 6 spd,..wonder what the difference is.:iono:
  4. E

Anyone running 235's on 18X8.5 rims w/ET45 offset?

Im ready to pull the trigger on the VMR 708's, and a set of Hankook Ventus for our new MKVI. Would like a little more rubber on the road. Anyone out there running a 235 tire on an 18 X 8.5 rim with a 45 offset? Im pretty sure i wont have any issues with the fitment, but would like to hear from...
  5. E

Anyone install a Short Shift kit yet?

Anyone install a Shift kit in their Mk VI yet? Im looking at the Forge motorsport unit right now and am looking for feedback. -how it feels? -how difficult the install was? My only gripe with the car is that the throws in this manual seem REALLY long.
  6. E

Central Locking system

Anyone have any ideas on how I can get the trunk, and all of the other doors to unlock along with the drivers door? HATE it when I get out of the car to open the trunk, and then have to get back in to un-lock. Had the same issue w/ our last car (Cooper-S) and it was a PIA:mad0259: