GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. SkullV

FS: Yellow G2 Brake Caliper Paint System

Bought this for my Tiguan before I sold it. It's brand new and contains everything that comes in the box other than the G2 decal. $35 Shipped
  2. SkullV

Happy Birthday Bowers!

Happy Birthday Andrew@DriveSPM! Just kidding, but seriously, Happy Birthday!
  3. SkullV

$20 for $50 to SPM!!

No longer have any cars that SPM works with so this credit is kind of useless to me. PayPal me $20 and you'll get a $50 credit! As simple as that, $30 off anything in the SPM Catalog!
  4. SkullV

A. Bowers A Moderator?

Congrats man! Kind of surprised, but congrats none the less! Things are going to get a little more interesting (as I get ready to depart) around here I bet!
  5. SkullV

K04 Tiguan (TSI) Part Out

Doesn't look like anyone wants the car as a whole so part out is starting up this week. All parts will be off within the next 2 weeks. Need deposit through paypal (as a gift) to hold anything. I have a FedEx account so shipping should be well priced on everything, I have packaging for...
  6. SkullV

Where to find OEM Spring Rates?

Trying to find the OEM spring rates for my Tiguan. I'm thinking that some GTI DG springs are pretty comparable, but want to make sure.
  7. SkullV

WTB: BFI Stage 1 Motor/Trans/Dogbone Mount Set

Looking for the full set. Either the trans mount insert or the full trans mount is fine. If you want to trade I can do that too, but I would need your mounts for a couple days to do the install.
  8. SkullV

Ooh La La...Autobarn Evanston Show/Go Classic GTI:

Owner of my local mod friendly dealerships owns a ton of nice cars from full race prepped GTIs, to CTS-Vs, to Ferraris. This one has been sitting in the waiting room of the service department for a while now. Extremely well done. Just thought I would share. Sorry about the crappy cell phone...
  9. SkullV

MKiV .:R32 -- Only 200 Miles!!!

Been looking for replacements for the Tiguan and came across this. Not my cup of tea, but thought someone else might be interested in this absolute gem...
  10. SkullV

Anyone Have a Wii U Yet?

Anyone pick one of these up yet? Trying to decide if it's worth the buy. I really don't play a ton of video games, but every once in a while one comes around that I get addicted to (Mario Games, Forza Horizon, Etc.). Anyone have any thoughts on the new console and the games that are being...
  11. SkullV

Details on World Record Setting APR Stage 3+ Car??

Anyone have the details on the car that they are talking about on facebook? They posted up this photo: and said that it is a TSI Stage 3+ built by USP motorsports. I'm interested in the rest of the details on the car (suspension, mounts, tires, engine internals, etc.) Anyone know anything...
  12. SkullV

What's With Yellow Fogs?

I don't really think they look particularly bad or particularly good. Just wondering what people find appealing about them and why they are used? I know back in the day people thought that you got better visibility in fog/rain with yellow light but that has since been proven incorrect. Is it...
  13. SkullV

FS: 2010 VW Tiguan SE 4Motion w/APR K04

The car is in great shape with just over 22k miles on the clock. The ONLY issue with it is that it has a high idle issue (1400RPM) that only presents itself when the car is warmed up, the A/C is on, and you are in park (rare condition). The car has NO drivability issues and APR has deleted the...
  14. SkullV

Experience with 2001 Audi TT?

Anyone have any experience with this car? It's the 1.8T with manual trans. Found one locally that I'm interested in. Seller says it very recently had: Valve Cover Gasket Spark Plugs Timing Belt Water Pump Oil Change Head Gasket Ignition Coils and claim to have all receipts for service...
  15. SkullV

FREE: ECU Security Cradle

If anyone had a tuner that forgot to install their ECU security cradle back on I have both the top and bottom pieces for you. Just pay shipping and they are yours.
  16. SkullV

Brake System Fluid Volume?

Going to do my first brake fluid flush on the Tiguan this weekend. Brake system is extremely similar to GTI so I'm assuming fluid volume is at least close. That being said, anyone know how many liters of fluid it takes to completely flush the system? Going to order some ATE Super Blue.
  17. SkullV

Great Deal on 19's at ECS

Just thought I would pass it along: http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Tiguan_1-4_Motion-2.0T/Search/Miro/ES2189610/
  18. SkullV

Forge...uh....Alibaba Catch Cans Anyone?

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/596637567/Racing_Car_Oil_Catch_tank_Forge.html
  19. SkullV

AWE Diverter Valve = Off The Shelf Borg Warner Diverter Valve

Just got my rebuild kit for my AWE diverter valve today from AWE. Turns out that the AWE kit is an off the shelf Borg Warner valve and AWE just provides the signal simulator, some vacuum line, and some zip ties. If you already have a boost tap, don't mind just zip tying your DV up under the...