GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. O

New to Chicagoland

Hey everyone! I recently moved from Alberta, Canada and took my Canadian GTI all the way here. I am looking for a good shop to do some mods but more importantly, I need them to convert over some things to make my vehicle compliant to US standards (swap out dashboard for speedo with MPH and add...
  2. O

Golf Mk7

http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/new-volkswagen-golf-gti-mark-7-2012-01-30
  3. O

Filter came off trumpet on carbonio CAI

I am due soon for my next service so since I had some extra time I thought I may as well swap out my APR CAI for the stock intake just to avoid any possible problems at the dealership. As soon as I got the whole assembly out, I noticed something bouncing around in the enclosure. I unscrewed the...
  4. O

Gear grinding while slowing down to a stop

now that there has been quite a bit of snowfall where i live i have been noticing the same issue that i experienced a few times last winter. so as i'm approaching a stop sign, i brake and start to slow down. when i'm a few meters away from the stop line i fully depress the clutch and shift to...
  5. O

Tire rack 16 inch rims

on tire rack i know you can view rims by the car (2010 gti) but the only sizes that you can view by are 17,18, and 19 but i was thinking of getting 16s for the winter. is there any way to view rims by size alone, rather than with the car? thanks
  6. O

rear centre armrest

i've tried looking around and haven't noticed anyone else experiencing this problem but whenever i try opening the rear armrest, it'll fold out about 2 inches and thats as far as it goes. i've tried closing it and reopening it several times but the same thing ends up happening. is there...