GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix

Just wondering if anyone will be attending the PVGP this year? We'll be there on Sunday - might enter our car in the show to get a good spot since we will have our son (1 year old) and all his stuff... :) http://www.pvgp.org/pvgp/site/default.asp :cool:
  2. M

GTI with Thule rack and Thule Atlantis 1600XT box

Hopefully this will help anyone who is looking to purchase a cargo box for a MK6 (Golf or GTI) I just mounted this today for our trip to OBX next week. I have to say everything fits like a glove and the box size is perfect for this car. Sorry for the poor quality picture - only had my BB...
  3. M

Car always runs better after dealer visit - ECU updates?

I've taken my GTI to the dealer 3 times since we've bought it. 2 of the 3 times the dealer ended up flashing the ECU. Once was for a campaign (software update) and the other time was for my MDI and TPMS fix (I think they just flashed everything). Anyways, on those 2 trips, I noticed that my...
  4. M

Service Action - Sunroof

Yesterday we received a letter from VofA stating that we need to bring our GTI in to have the sunroof drains cleaned. Not a recall, but a Service Action?? Taken directly from the letter: Service Action 60A7/S9 - Inspect, Clean and Modify Sunroof drains for certain volkswagen vehicles and...
  5. M

HID lights flash when starting

Just wondering if your HID's will flash during start up (before you drop the e-brake). If you disable the DRL with VAGCOM, will this stop the start up flash? We have our first checkup on Wednesday and I was wondering if its worth having the dealer look at this or will they tell us its normal...