GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. burbank2broward

Photobucket Hotlink Fix

^this. If you search old threads or visit other forums with Photobucket links you can view them with this chrome extension.
  2. burbank2broward

Photobucket Hotlink Fix

You're welcome :) https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg/related?hl=en
  3. burbank2broward

VCDS or OBDeleven Help! South Florida!

Anyone in the Broward/Boca Raton have Vagcom or an OBDeleven? I need help coding my Mk7 LED Tails. Just installed the adapter harness today. Will tip :)
  4. burbank2broward

New Auid Sport commercial: "Test Drive"

So dope. uk2HGqDgp9U
  5. burbank2broward

FT 3SDM 0.06 18x9.5 all around South Florida *FEELER*

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
  6. burbank2broward

Will they fit???

DELETE PLEASE
  7. burbank2broward

FT Feeler 3-piece AutoArt VYC *South Florida*

Decided to keep these and refinish them and go bigger lips.
  8. burbank2broward

WTT (S Florida) : Audi A3 stocks

Decided that Im going to keep these as spares. I bought a set of 3 piece wheels so I'm just going to put these in storage for now.
  9. burbank2broward

Manual transmission won't go into any gear audi a3

As the title say's i can't it get into any gear. I can only get to any gears if the engine is shut off. My car will move if i shift into first gear, then press the clutch pedal and start the engine but as soon as the engine have started i can't get into second gear up to 5th gear. The clutch...
  10. burbank2broward

FS: 4300k HIDS BRAND NEW

SOLD
  11. burbank2broward

USP Festival oF Power and Shine 4

Here are some shots of Uspmotorsports annual Festival of Power and Shine! Enjoy! Full Set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/burbank2broward/sets/72157632781309755/ DSC_8303 by burbank2broward, on Flickr DSC_8306 by burbank2broward, on Flickr DSC_8307 by burbank2broward, on Flickr DSC_8322 by...
  12. burbank2broward

B*tch get off my bus..

LOLOLOLOL
  13. burbank2broward

The Fun Theory

An Initiative of Volkswagen :thumbsup: 2lXh2n0aPyw p.s. can a mod move this to off-topic? I thought I was posting in the off-topic section but then realized it was the pictures section. thanks!
  14. burbank2broward

just a heads up

found this old thread surfing on the a3 section on vortex (fortitude) and came across this.... anyone have any experience with this yet? http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5635710-TD1-warranty-flag
  15. burbank2broward

burbank2broward's a3 build thread

This build thread might take a while to finish but ill start it up anyways. Most of you guys know me and my old golf but some still don't... Anyways short story goes.... A few weeks after SoWo 2012 I decided to part out my car and get something worth while to drive. Since my golf was an auto I...
  16. burbank2broward

Out with the Old. In with the New

bye bye candi :( 2011 2.5L auto say hello to ebony! 2013 audi a3 2.0T 6spd MANUAL :thumbup:
  17. burbank2broward

CANDY WHITE TARMACS FS 1700$ OBO SOUTH FLORIDA

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
  18. burbank2broward

FS : V2 air ride kit

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
  19. burbank2broward

un-Official Name-Face-MK6-Thread

I saw this over on the .:R forums on vortex and I thought it would be a pretty cool idea to start one for the mk6 guys. I'll start Eddie my 2.5L mk6