GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

Son's car got keyed ... Detail shop needed.

So some dumb ass decided to key my Son's shadow blue GTI :paddle:. Lucky for us the scratches don't appear to make it into the blue paint. I was wondering if anyone knows a good detail shop in the Bay Area that might be able to buff the scratches out.
  2. E

F/S OEM GTI springs and shocks/struts

Just installed H&R super sports with Koni yellows on my son's 2011 GTI, so not much need for the OEM stuff. Used for only 3000 miles - $175.00 plus shipping or local pick up in the San Francisco Bay Area.
  3. E

Got curbed Detroits?? FS 18" Detroits!

Have you curbed your Detroits?? I believe my son would be willing to break up his set of 18" Detroits and sell them each for $150 plus shipping or you could buy all 4 for $500 plus shipping to save a $100 bucks. PM me or MK6moneyGANG if interested... No tires! or TPMS!! Just Wheels ...
  4. E

Koni yellows ...

Who's using Koni yellows on their MK6's? On Koni's website it doesn't list them as available for MK6's, but on the NAMotorSports site they list Part #8710-1431 front struts and 80-2859 rear shocks. I need to know if these will work.
  5. E

18" Detroits ... What's a fair price?

Okay, so today I had some new VMR VB3's put on my son's car and now he wants to sell his 18" Detroits with 1450 miles on them (no TPMS or tires ... They were moved over to his new wheels). What's a fair price to sell these for?
  6. E

Pics needed ... 4 dr with H&R super sports or Eibach sport line springs

Any 4 door rides with either the H&R super sport spings, touring cup kit or Eibach sport-system with sport line springs. Please post pictures .... I need some help picking out a kit or spring set up. Thanks!
  7. E

Tint shop recommendation in the SF Bay area

Looking for a shop to tint my son's GTI and wife's Lexus ... Any recommendations? And what type of tint do they use? Any pics? Thanks!
  8. E

Wheel locks

So my son's wheels came in today (thanks Ben@P2Spec.com) and before we mount them we need some wheel locks. Any suggestion on wheel locks? I've used McGuards for my car and think they work fine, but don't know if there's a better brand for VW's.
  9. E

18" VMR VB3 with H&R super sport springs... Pics needed

Ran a search and came up empty handed ... Anyone have pics of this set up? Thanks!